Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Episode
Ok, so South Park is my little guilty pleasure (kind of like Titan's Britney Spears Cd collection). Sometimes those little bastards just make me laugh like no one's business. Anyone else share my GP? What's your favorite episode?

I like the Mormon episode. I also like the Homeless episode where they walk around going "CHAAAANGE". OOO and the What What episode - with all of the Internet Money!
zanessweater Wrote:Ok, so South Park is my little guilty pleasure (kind of like Titan's Britney Spears Cd collection). Sometimes those little bastards just make me laugh like no one's business. Anyone else share my GP? What's your favorite episode?

I like the Mormon episode. I also like the Homeless episode where they walk around going "CHAAAANGE". OOO and the What What episode - with all of the Internet Money!

1 CD does not make a collection...

WTF NEWB ! Eat my sack.
Wowie Groovie !
Oh man, just one? Quest For Ratings is one of my favorites, but it's hard to pick just one favorite.
Possibly the Seinfeld where Kramer tried to become a ball boy. Classic. But then, so are all Seinfelds.
Fistor Wrote:Possibly the Seinfeld where Kramer tried to become a ball boy. Classic. But then, so are all Seinfelds.

I pity you.

Lemon of Troy. The Simpsons season 6 episode 2f22
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
zanessweater Wrote:Ok, so South Park is my little guilty pleasure (kind of like Titan's Britney Spears Cd collection). Sometimes those little bastards just make me laugh like no one's business. Anyone else share my GP? What's your favorite episode?

1 CD does not make a collection...

WTF NEWB ! Eat my sack.

NEWB - are you serious? ???

A) I signed up the first day and
B) they actually mentioned my user name on the radio! They were discussing how most of the user names were aimed towards EZ and they said "yeah, one of the newest users is Zanessweater" (and they mentioned some other users). So perhaps you should but your acorns back in your pants, asshat.
zanessweater Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:1 CD does not make a collection...

WTF NEWB ! Eat my sack.

NEWB - are you serious? ???

B) they actually mentioned my user name on the radio! They were discussing how most of the user names were aimed towards EZ and they said "yeah, one of the newest users is Zanessweater" (and they mentioned some other users). So perhaps you should but your acorns back in your pants, asshat.

Yawwwwwwn 26 posts you say ? Really ? How fascinating.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
zanessweater Wrote:NEWB - are you serious? ???

Yawwwwwwn 26 posts you say ? Really ? How fascinating.

Titan, I know it's hard for you to imagine, since you have 1,600+ posts, but people DO have other things to do than try to outwitt other posters on their favorite morning show's message board.
-1 for being a bully.
zanessweater Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Yawwwwwwn 26 posts you say ? Really ? How fascinating.

Titan, I know it's hard for you to imagine, since you have 1,600+ posts, but people DO have other things to do than try to outwitt other posters on their favorite morning show's message board.
-1 for being a bully.

you can't call me a bully if you threw the first punch dimwit
Wowie Groovie !
zanessweater Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Yawwwwwwn 26 posts you say ? Really ? How fascinating.

-1 for being a bully.

You'll have to excuse Titan. For some reason, somewhere along the line he decided his entire self-worth should derive from posting as much as humanly possible on this, and most likely several more, messageboards.

Also, he hates Seinfeld, which is beyond perplexing.
Fistor Wrote:
zanessweater Wrote:Titan, I know it's hard for you to imagine, since you have 1,600+ posts, but people DO have other things to do than try to outwitt other posters on their favorite morning show's message board.
-1 for being a bully.

You'll have to excuse Titan. For some reason, somewhere along the line he decided his entire self-worth should derive from posting as much as humanly possible on this, and most likely several more, messageboards.

Ouch man that hurts.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:You'll have to excuse Titan. For some reason, somewhere along the line he decided his entire self-worth should derive from posting as much as humanly possible on this, and most likely several more, messageboards.

Ouch man that hurts.

Well, Seinfeld is a good show dammit.
Fistor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Ouch man that hurts.

Well, Seinfeld is a good show dammit.

Seinfeld sucked. It was unfunny, and filled with uninteresting, unsympathetic characters. It's a show about nothing. Yep, that sums it up pretty well.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Well, Seinfeld is a good show dammit.

Seinfeld sucked. It was unfunny, and filled with uninteresting, unsympathetic characters. It's a show about nothing. Yep, that sums it up pretty well.

Why don't you go grab an Archie comic and shut the eff up.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Seinfeld sucked. It was unfunny, and filled with uninteresting, unsympathetic characters. It's a show about nothing. Yep, that sums it up pretty well.

Why don't you go grab an Archie comic and shut the eff up.

Why don't you go make me some pie !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Why don't you go grab an Archie comic and shut the eff up.

Why don't you go make me some pie !

pie??? (I'm embarassed for you...)*takes titan's spot in corner*
Titan ! Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Well, Seinfeld is a good show dammit.

Yeah, you can tell how much it sucked by the way it faded away so quickly.
Fistor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Seinfeld sucked. It was unfunny, and filled with uninteresting, unsympathetic characters. It's a show about nothing. Yep, that sums it up pretty well.

Yeah, you can tell how much it sucked by the way it faded away so quickly.

Is it still on ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Yeah, you can tell how much it sucked by the way it faded away so quickly.

Is it still on ?

Yeah, in syndication. All over the world.
Fistor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Is it still on ?

Yeah, in syndication. All over the world.

Yeah ? The whole wide world you say? That's awesome skippy, you totally changed my opinion.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Yeah, in syndication. All over the world.

Yeah ? The whole wide world you say? That's awesome skippy, you totally changed my opinion.

It's all over the universe, even.
Yesterday I watched the episode where Professor Chaos was introduced. That's up there near the top of my list of favorite South Park episodes.

As for Seinfeld, when it was still on with new episodes, I thought the show was stupid. Looking back, I think I was just too young for it. When I catch re-runs nowadays, I think it's very funny.
potthole Wrote:Yesterday I watched the episode where Professor Chaos was introduced. That's up there near the top of my list of favorite South Park episodes.

As for Seinfeld, when it was still on with new episodes, I thought the show was stupid. Looking back, I think I was just too young for it. When I catch re-runs nowadays, I think it's very funny.

I love new episodes of South Park, but for some reasons I can't re-watch them. The Simpsons on the other hand, I can watch a new episode half a dozen times back to back
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I love new episodes of South Park, but for some reasons I can't re-watch them. The Simpsons on the other hand, I can watch a new episode half a dozen times back to back
I'm the opposite. I like watching the simpsons but cant watch them over again but could watch South park time and time again.

Plus....Seinfeld kicks ass! ;D
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Five years ago I could watch Seinfeld endlessly, but today it seems dated and unfunny to me
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I could watch Family Guy back to back, Simpsons are outdated IMO!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:I could watch Family Guy back to back, Simpsons are outdated IMO!

TBS plays mini marathons(4) of Family Guy on Tuesdays followed by 2 of The Office.
With one darn exception....

South Park The Imaginationland Trilogy

I could watch that over and over.

Just one question though, how come none of the good guys super powers worked ? The predators, aliens, stormtroopers, and what not hadtheir lasers, and acid blood, but The
Flash just kid of stood there in the back ground. Popeye's spinach worked, but not Flash's super speed ? Why didn't Luke Skywalker get his lame ass jedi ass down there andstart swingin his light sabre?

And.... how cool would it be for some Predators to hunt some Jedi ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:With one darn exception....

South Park The Imaginationland Trilogy

I could watch that over and over.

Just one question though, how come none of the good guys super powers worked ? The predators, aliens, stormtroopers, and what not hadtheir lasers, and acid blood, but The
Flash just kid of stood there in the back ground. Popeye's spinach worked, but not Flash's super speed ? Why didn't Luke Skywalker get his lame ass jedi ass down there andstart swingin his light sabre?

And.... how cool would it be for some Predators to hunt some Jedi ?

What about a Woodland Critter Christmas? That was one f
This could be my next favorite TV show
[quote author=wienerpoopie board=bs thread=1304 post=28847 time=1218828650]This could be my next favorite TV show
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
ga-gary looks awesome!
jus' P Wrote:ga-gary looks awesome!

This is another
I don't watch southpark. but, if it's on and nothing else is, I'll occasionally give it a whirl.. I did see the Spare change episode, I think thats probably the best one I've see out of the few..
The episode where they find Cartman's mom on a German website is great.