Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 8/12/08
[Image: 23_08102008hiuiy.jpg]
"See if you had rented the place to a white family this wouldn't have happened!!!!"
"Please God let me get this cleaned up before Mom and Dad get home"
Really honey, it's a great starter home! Oh, there is a broken mirror though....
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
...wow, sorry... i was not expecting my fart to be that explosive....
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Biff visits the FBHW messageboard the afternoon after the show first announced it's existence.......
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Marvin talked on his invisible phone. It was all he could think to do.
can you hear me now? Good.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Yeah, who you gonna call now. You already called Ghostbusters, and look what they did!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Two weeks?

Yeah, I can have it ready in two weeks...
mikefromphilly Wrote:"See if you had rented the place to a white family this wouldn't have happened!!!!"

wow, I'm going to have to say that this is the best batch over all that I've seen

Mikefromphilly gets my vote though, cause racism is funny, and it takes balls to be funny.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
mikefromphilly Wrote:"See if you had rented the place to a white family this wouldn't have happened!!!!"

wow, I'm going to have to say that this is the best batch over all that I've seen

Mikefromphilly gets my vote though, cause racism is funny, and it takes balls to be funny.

coming from the guy who is uncomfortable watching "Blazing Saddles"? hmmmm... Oh, and you can't comment unless you post a quote. Not my rules..
Titan ! Wrote:

Or not . . . ???
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

I sigh as I say "yaaaaaah". I'm a bit uncomfortable with this one.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Dude, seriously....
When I said take whatever you want, I'm moving... I meant furniture.
Titan ! Wrote:

I'll go in a slightly different direction.

"Hello? FEMA?"
"I'm sorry... you're breaking up... (sound make with mouth) krskrkhshkrshkrhsk..."
"George Bush doesn't care about black people"
burnking Wrote:[Image: 23_08102008hiuiy.jpg]

"This needs a bit of work, but if we make everything nice and pink it will be the best bro-pad ever, bro"
jus' P Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:wow, I'm going to have to say that this is the best batch over all that I've seen

coming from the guy who is uncomfortable watching "Blazing Saddles"? hmmmm... Oh, and you can't comment unless you post a quote. Not my rules..

You're not confusing me with someone else are you ? I LIKE Blazing Saddles !
Wowie Groovie !
burnking Wrote:[Image: 23_08102008hiuiy.jpg]

Hello Geico ?
Wowie Groovie !
jus' P Wrote:Two weeks?

Yeah, I can have it ready in two weeks...

haha, that must have been a reference to the movie The Money Pit... good movie!