Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star 105
Holy crap, is there a worse station in GR? The on-air people are annoying as all get out, the music is crap, and the people that call in and get on the air seriously seem like they've got some sort of mental shortcoming.

I'm forced to listen to it at work every-other week. Those weeks, this being one of them, make me want to hurt babies and puppies.
you no like pussy lite rock/pop? maybe something is wrong with YOU. Tongue
I hate the music of 107.7 and the DJ
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]and the DJ
[quote="Jo"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]and the DJ
not only that, but i think 105.7 is one of those stations that starts playing Christmas music in September. fricken ridiculous.
Usually not until Nov 17...I mean... nevermind.
Their lunchtime/early afternoon lady is the worst. She talks callers like they're idiots (which they usually seem to be, but still), and sounds like the "Case of the Mondays" woman from Office Space, throwing in these stupid voice inflections all the time.

Between songs they'll occasionally play these, "I'm _____ and I listen to Star 105 at work," drops. I really want to call and tell them my own version of one of those.
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:but at least you share some common ground.....go call 'em up and make a friend!

Maybe you can introduce me to someone seeing as you work their

She works their what? DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING, MAN!!@#
Fistor Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Maybe you can introduce me to someone seeing as you work their

She works their what? DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING, MAN!!@#

we don't tell you anything. you just forget it all while eating your hard candies and watching trees from the viewing window at the home.
Jo Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:She works their what? DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING, MAN!!@#

we don't tell you anything. you just forget it all while eating your hard candies and watching trees from the viewing window at the home.

Aw, you're just exhausted after your interview. How'd that go, by the way? Were they all on the same team?
Fistor Wrote:
Jo Wrote:we don't tell you anything. you just forget it all while eating your hard candies and watching trees from the viewing window at the home.

Aw, you're just exhausted after your interview. How'd that go, by the way? Were they all on the same team?

you must be exhausted from making a doosy of a twosy in your Depends.
Jo Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Aw, you're just exhausted after your interview. How'd that go, by the way? Were they all on the same team?

you must be exhausted from making a doosy of a twosy in your Depends.

Nuh-uh, you are.
Fistor Wrote:
Jo Wrote:you must be exhausted from making a doosy of a twosy in your Depends.

Nuh-uh, you are.

that's a tap-out. w00t. conversation over.
Jo Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Nuh-uh, you are.

that's a tap-out. w00t. conversation over.

You're good at changing the dippers of your eight children maybe you could give fistor a hand with his depends?
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:that's a tap-out. w00t. conversation over.

You're good at changing the dippers of your eight children maybe you could give fistor a hand with his depends?

Next time you may want to try not sounding stupid while insulting someone.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
-and on a side note: Poopie, who did you blow to get that karma? I'm starting to wonder if your name is more of a self description rather than a show reference.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
*Shrug*
Tommy and Brook in the morning! Think outside YourSelf!
Ahh. I used to listen to them before FBHW because it was the only other station that would come in at my work. The same songs over and over really annoyed me, and how happy and cheery they were also annoyed me. Too brady bunch-ish for me.

Anything worse would be DELILAH. Ew.
Kate Wrote:Anything worse would be DELILAH. Ew.

I used to hang out with some people and this is ALL they freakin listened too. Gosh . . .who's gonna cry cause they got dumped tonight. :Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Kate Wrote:Tommy and Brook in the morning! Think outside YourSelf!
Ahh. I used to listen to them before FBHW because it was the only other station that would come in at my work. The same songs over and over really annoyed me, and how happy and cheery they were also annoyed me. Too brady bunch-ish for me.

Anything worse would be DELILAH. Ew.

Tommy and Brook are bad, but I really can't stand the lady that comes on after them.