Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever been On the Air w/FB&HW?
Jo Wrote:
dino Wrote:Yes it is....You're cool like the wind. You know what the wind does?

It Blows.

that's not what you said in your PM.

:o
Wowie Groovie !
Jo Wrote:
dino Wrote:Yes it is....You're cool like the wind. You know what the wind does?

It Blows.

that's not what you said in your PM.
No, no, no....you misunderstood me.
I said your severe under bite and lazy eye blows!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Jo Wrote:that's not what you said in your PM.
No, no, no....you misunderstood me.

i just got a call from the Jerk Store....
When they were asking for people who had been on reality tv after the awful Chuck Liddell interview, I called and said I was on UFC with Chuck. Joe sounded really interested, put me through to the guys. They started to ask me questions, and I told them that I got kicked off of the show for doing bong hits with Chuck before my first fight. Obviously b.s., but they laughed.I've also won a name that tune, and was on about the gypsum mines in Grandville, talking about the "Garby's" I run.
Jo Wrote:
dino Wrote:No, no, no....you misunderstood me.

i just got a call from the Jerk Store....
one of my favorite Seinfeld episodes!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I've called in on a few topics. I participated in "Bike Wars" trying to explain that more expensive bikes do make a difference.

And a few years ago I had a story about a friend from college who tried out for American Idol and really really shouldn't have.
I was the one who called all Pittsburgh penguins fans Shovel Leaners during the stanley cup playoffs this year.
I've been on so many times Zane told me to quit calling! I have been to the studio a few times, yes they are as real on the air, as in life. I got to be in two of the "line of doom" that they had, that was a blast. I have heard my stupid ass on best of a lot!!
Even lost at the first ever listener edition of stump the show, and got around 175 phone calls that weekend, still get some from time to time!
Heinz Wrote:I've been on so many times Zane told me to quit calling! I have been to the studio a few times, yes they are as real on the air, as in life. I got to be in two of the "line of doom" that they had, that was a blast. I have heard my stupid ass on best of a lot!!
Even lost at the first ever listener edition of stump the show, and got around 175 phone calls that weekend, still get some from time to time!

HEINZ!!!
You stupid SOB! I had your number, and was going to wait a couple of months, then drunk dial you every shot I had, but I lost the Effing number!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Jo Wrote:
houseboat Wrote:I've been on 3 times, and had a ton of e-mails read.

I'm a legend in my own mind.

i've had my whole name said on-air and emails read.

my coolness is off the meter.

Me too Wink
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:there was a thread like this before...

Ive been on over the phone atleast 3 times...it was soooo easy to get through back before Joe got hired so on and so forth. After the Frank Small Talk incident they asked 'why did you get fired'....I stuck my finger in the pickle slicer...they totally let me have it...it was awesome

I thought about calling in today regarding "Set for Life" and saying:

'I'm now set for life after a wrongful termination suit, the employer fired me for sticking my finger in the pickle slicer....so on and so forth...'

all just for my homies in this thread
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:there was a thread like this before...

Ive been on over the phone atleast 3 times...it was soooo easy to get through back before Joe got hired so on and so forth. After the Frank Small Talk incident they asked 'why did you get fired'....I stuck my finger in the pickle slicer...they totally let me have it...it was awesome

I thought about calling in today regarding "Set for Life" and saying:

'I'm now set for life after a wrongful termination suit, the employer fired me for sticking my finger in the pickle slicer....so on and so forth...'

I wish you would have, It would have been awsome!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I can never call since I work early in the morning, but I had an e-mail I sent to Ari Zane and I sent an e-mail about listening to my ipod in my car and they played a Bob Costas clip and this huge dude thought someone in my car was insulting him. It turned into a "how did the show get you in trouble"
Mad Dog Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I thought about calling in today regarding "Set for Life" and saying:

I wish you would have, It would have been awsome!!

I can do it the next time the opportunity arises
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I got on air twice. Once becuz I have three tattoos and I'm a virgin (they were saying that any girl with a tat was a slut) and the second time was for seeing the Dark Knight four times in the opening weekend....U know I think I just figured out why I'm a virgin
I almost forgot when I did firecrackers in my shower, and the best was, "the loudest things you can put in your dryer challenge". I won with three short nice pieces of chain! The same chin I used to on the doors of my demolition derby car!
Heinz Wrote:I almost forgot when I did firecrackers in my shower, and the best was, "the loudest things you can put in your dryer challenge". I won with three short nice pieces of chain! The same chin I used to on the doors of my demolition derby car!

when I saw who posted and where you posted I knew exactly who you were!
I've had a few e-mails read on air. One of them was about the douchebag that changed his name to kentuckyfriedcruelty.com. The others I don't remember but I know they were read because my Brother In Law teases me about not having anything else to do in my cushy office job than to e-mail FB&HW.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Heinz Wrote:I almost forgot when I did firecrackers in my shower, and the best was, "the loudest things you can put in your dryer challenge". I won with three short nice pieces of chain! The same chin I used to on the doors of my demolition derby car!

I remember that. Good stuff!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I was on right after the "Beep Beep Baseball" story. They were discussing what a blind kid could do for sports. I told them that there was a blind kid on a rival wrestling team, blah blah.
I got on twice. Once for a stump the show with "who was the dj in wane's world 2?" I got a prize with that manusha. I also made a suggestion for the callander. I suggested that they did each others hair and ribbons and giggly... Yeah... So pretty lame stuff
I apologize in advance, but I seem to be incapable of stopping my fingers from typing this.

Minutia. Not Manusha.

Thanks.

Carry on.
Wowie Groovie !
I haven't. But I'll be sure to drop my board name if I do.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I haven't. But I'll be sure to drop my board name if I do.

Not recommended. They'll make fun of you. But then again, they probably will anyway. They make fun of everybody!! Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I can take ANY one of them on. They ALL puss out if you bring up their weaknesses....it's their weakness (go figure). The only thing they could do is hang up on me and make fun of me once my call was dropped.

Mention "and so on and so forth" to Freebeer.
Call Hot Wings "Nave"
And tell Zane ----- Nothing ----- because at this point, he already knows who is winning and he'll join your side.
Is Biff (mayhem!) still the only one who's said his screen name on the air ?
Wowie Groovie !
No, my forum name was mentioned the Monday following the golf tourney when I called in during CWTTAB.
I used to plan my Thursday break around trying to call in for Dumber Than Zane, but since the time varies, it made it kind of hard so I've pretty much given that up. Podcasting is great, but it makes it hard to participate
potthole Wrote:No, my forum name was mentioned the Monday following the golf tourney when I called in during CWTTAB.

Did you say Potty or Potthole ?

I still think we need to come up with a non-dorky way of saying our screen names on the air.
Wowie Groovie !
They introduced me as potthole. And then verbally assulted me for comments I made at the golf outing a few days prior.
Someone called in as Dino this morning on Stump the Show. Was that Dino from here?
If I call up I will be sure to use my screen name.

Also, it's spelled calendar.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:If I call up I will be sure to use my screen name.

Also, it's spelled calendar.

I'm guessing the only other option you'd have would be Janebo....
Dr. Stupid Wrote:Someone called in as Dino this morning on Stump the Show. Was that Dino from here?

I thought the same thing.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:
Dr. Stupid Wrote:Someone called in as Dino this morning on Stump the Show. Was that Dino from here?

I thought the same thing.
No sir's, it was not I.

I heard the same guy. I've heard a number of callers with the name dino but I have never called the show but if/when I do I'll fully fess up to it.....even if they make fun of me!
Quote of the Day:
Whenever he calls (and he calls a lot) I think it's Deanno from MyWebtown.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:Whenever he calls (and he calls a lot) I think it's Deanno from MyWebtown.

Dino is 'Deanno' (by pronunciation)....? I always thought he really like DINOsaurs or something....

huh....
Got my email read this morning welcoming the new station in Flint.
brytn Wrote:Got my email read this morning welcoming the new station in Flint.

That's great Brytn!! We didn't get to hear the first reading, and then when they were going to replay it, FB couldn't find it, but I wondered if it wasn't you!! Way to go dude!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
brytn Wrote:Got my email read this morning welcoming the new station in Flint.

That's great Brytn!! We didn't get to hear the first reading, and then when they were going to replay it, FB couldn't find it, but I wondered if it wasn't you!! Way to go dude!!

Here is the message I sent.

Hey Flint listeners,

Welcome to the show, just listen to me and this will be quicker and more painless than it was for me.

1. You are extremely pissed that your morning show is gone.
2. You cannot believe that your station has replaced the show with a show that has such a stupid name.
3. Just to listen how stupid they are, you give them about 15 minutes and cannot tell one voice from another.
4. You move on to another show and bitch and moan about how much you hate the new show (that you gave 15 minutes to prove themselves).
5. You get bored with the other show and in-between commercials you switch back to your old favorite station.
6. You will vacillate back and forth between shows and start to laugh occasionally.
7. For some reason, one morning you will give the show a whole morning to prove itself.
8. Within a month of this you will be hooked. And will be pissed when someone says the show is stupid.
9. In a few months, the guys will feel like assy brothers and then you can sign up for the message board and bitch about their shortcomings.
10. While you now live the show, you still cannot believe your station has a show with such a stupid name.

Or, you can just believe me and start loving them now and skip to #8 and have a good time. And if it was Bob & Tom that the guys are replacing, in 3 months you will wonder why in the hell you ever listened to those douches.

All my respect,
Bryan
near Nashville