Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever been On the Air w/FB&HW?
brytn Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:That's great Brytn!! We didn't get to hear the first reading, and then when they were going to replay it, FB couldn't find it, but I wondered if it wasn't you!! Way to go dude!!

Here is the message I sent.

Hey Flint listeners,

Welcome to the show, just listen to me and this will be quicker and more painless than it was for me.

1. You are extremely pissed that your morning show is gone.
2. You cannot believe that your station has replaced the show with a show that has such a stupid name.
3. Just to listen how stupid they are, you give them about 15 minutes and cannot tell one voice from another.
4. You move on to another show and bitch and moan about how much you hate the new show (that you gave 15 minutes to prove themselves).
5. You get bored with the other show and in-between commercials you switch back to your old favorite station.
6. You will vacillate back and forth between shows and start to laugh occasionally.
7. For some reason, one morning you will give the show a whole morning to prove itself.
8. Within a month of this you will be hooked. And will be pissed when someone says the show is stupid.
9. In a few months, the guys will feel like assy brothers and then you can sign up for the message board and bitch about their shortcomings.
10. While you now live the show, you still cannot believe your station has a show with such a stupid name.

Or, you can just believe me and start loving them now and skip to #8 and have a good time. And if it was Bob & Tom that the guys are replacing, in 3 months you will wonder why in the hell you ever listened to those douches.

All my respect,
Bryan
near Nashville

Wow, that was awesome. Thanks for sharing it!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
brytn Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:That's great Brytn!! We didn't get to hear the first reading, and then when they were going to replay it, FB couldn't find it, but I wondered if it wasn't you!! Way to go dude!!

Here is the message I sent.

Hey Flint listeners,

Welcome to the show, just listen to me and this will be quicker and more painless than it was for me.

1. You are extremely pissed that your morning show is gone.
2. You cannot believe that your station has replaced the show with a show that has such a stupid name.
3. Just to listen how stupid they are, you give them about 15 minutes and cannot tell one voice from another.
4. You move on to another show and bitch and moan about how much you hate the new show (that you gave 15 minutes to prove themselves).
5. You get bored with the other show and in-between commercials you switch back to your old favorite station.
6. You will vacillate back and forth between shows and start to laugh occasionally.
7. For some reason, one morning you will give the show a whole morning to prove itself.
8. Within a month of this you will be hooked. And will be pissed when someone says the show is stupid.
9. In a few months, the guys will feel like assy brothers and then you can sign up for the message board and bitch about their shortcomings.
10. While you now live the show, you still cannot believe your station has a show with such a stupid name.

Or, you can just believe me and start loving them now and skip to #8 and have a good time. And if it was Bob & Tom that the guys are replacing, in 3 months you will wonder why in the hell you ever listened to those douches.

All my respect,
Bryan
near Nashville

You forgot number 11!

11. You will then become addicted to a message board constantly refreshing to find the updated posts about who will make fun of Titan next.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Dammit! You're right!
Dino, you get all my exalts for the rest of this week, because you are absolutely and positively 100% accurate.

Damn message board. I gotta get some work done!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Very nice e-mail, brytn. I'll have to ask my friend in Flint if he listened today, and what his thoughts were if he did.
A post of mine was read on air this morning! I think I'm a little too excited about that.
burnking Wrote:A post of mine was read on air this morning! I think I'm a little too excited about that.

Last week, sometime between 7:00-7:30 (not sure what day it was) Freebeer was talking about a post from someone that refused to listen because of the billboards. "Funny Name, Funnier show." How the name was stupid, so if they thought that was funny, the show must be dumb too. I believe that was me he was talking about. I made a post similiar to that sometime back.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
well I dont really have anything on Becky, but then again who does? I was on for sportier than thou the week after the first airhorn was played. Got schooled by fb (of course) 5-3. Had a blast, but needed to just calm down and think and it would have been better. Next time. ;D
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
i just got on for the first time and was talking Buckethead. it didnt go well Sad lol
oh that was you! didn't go well for you
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I have a bad habit of listening only during my 1/2 hour ride into work, so if they've ever made reference to anything I've ever posted here, I would have no idea.
Fistor Wrote:I have a bad habit of listening only during my 1/2 hour ride into work, so if they've ever made reference to anything I've ever posted here, I would have no idea.

like they ever would....
Jo Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I have a bad habit of listening only during my 1/2 hour ride into work, so if they've ever made reference to anything I've ever posted here, I would have no idea.

like they ever would....

i'm just saying let me Effing know if it ever did o-Effing-kay?
Fistor Wrote:
Jo Wrote:like they ever would....

i'm just saying let me effing know if it ever did o-effing-kay?

they never mention messageboarders anymore so chill mkay?
Jo Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:i'm just saying let me effing know if it ever did o-effing-kay?

they hate us now
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Jo Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:i'm just saying let me effing know if it ever did o-effing-kay?

Allyson got quite the mention the other day.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Jo Wrote:they never mention messageboarders anymore so chill mkay?

was it how her and another girl on the message board are in love?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
dino Wrote:Allyson got quite the mention the other day.

was it how her and another girl on the message board are in love?
It was how allyson was so turned off by Len's pic that she turned lesbian and fell into the awaiting arms of some other chick on the board.....so yeah.....close.
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:was it how her and another girl on the message board are in love?
It was how allyson was so turned off by Len's pic that she turned lesbian and fell into the awaiting arms of some other chick on the board.....so yeah.....close.

NOW I'M INTERESTED! :o
dino Wrote:
Jo Wrote:they never mention messageboarders anymore so chill mkay?

she doesn't count, they're biased towards b00bz.
Jo Wrote:
dino Wrote:Allyson got quite the mention the other day.

she doesn't count, they're biased towards b00bz.

I like b00bz.
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:
Jo Wrote:she doesn't count, they're biased towards b00bz.

I like b00bz.

Easy killer.
What.......just sayin......ya know. :Smile
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:What.......just sayin......ya know. :Smile

I pictured you saying that like a cheesy 80's slasher movie zombie.

mmmmbooooooooobzzzz
Hooray for boobies!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So..... If E=MCvagina

What's the mathematical equation for boobs?

Off thread topic......but since we're talking about it.

I mean I know we can prove girls are evil, but can we prove boobs?

[Image: girlsareeveil.jpg]
Admin Wrote:Hooray for boobies!

I've always wanted to tell you this:

You're pretty when I'm drunk.
Closest that I got to being talked about is when I was mentioned as the listener that emailed the idea for the sound drop that paired the "money shot" with Zane saying "I got one in the eye."
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:So..... If E=MCvagina

Get two calculators. Type 58008 into each one and turn them upside down.

You're welcome.
burnking Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:So..... If E=MCvagina

Get two calculators. Type 58008 into each one and turn them upside down.

You're welcome.

Yeah yeah. I can prove that a particular girl is loose too....

take a calculator....

1 girl 16 years of age does 69 with 3 guys a day... what is she?

type in 11669 * 3 = ______

turn the calculator upside down....
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Get two calculators. Type 58008 into each one and turn them upside down.

You're welcome.

Yeah yeah. I can prove that a particular girl is loose too....

take a calculator....

They must have some strong tongues.
Calculator humor. Sweet.

I've timewarped back to 6th grade. Quick, someone bust out the SHELLOIL joke TOOT SWEET!!!@#
Fistor Wrote:Calculator humor. Sweet.

I've timewarped back to 6th grade. Quick, someone bust out the SHELLOIL joke TOOT SWEET!!!@#

I was a math major, it's my curse to bear.

58008 618
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
burnking Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Yeah yeah. I can prove that a particular girl is loose too....

take a calculator....

They must have some strong tongues.

well i guess it's not so much that this young lady is physically loose so much as she is Whore-ish and recieves the title "loose".... but otherwise not only would these gentlemen need strong tongues but wide tongues as well??? Undecided
Fistor Wrote:Calculator humor. Sweet.

Hey Fistor! Look down your shirt and spell ATTIC!

Hey Fistor! Spell the acronym for International House Of Pancakes and then say "ness"....

Hey Fistor! Me Chinese! Me play joke! Me put pee pee in your coke!
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
burnking Wrote:They must have some strong tongues.

well i guess it's not so much that this young lady is physically loose so much as she is Whore-ish and recieves the title "loose".... but otherwise not only would these gentlemen need strong tongues but wide tongues as well??? Undecided

The way I heard it was...
there was 1 girl who was 16 that did 69 guys 3 times each...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:well i guess it's not so much that this young lady is physically loose so much as she is Whore-ish and recieves the title "loose".... but otherwise not only would these gentlemen need strong tongues but wide tongues as well??? Undecided

The way I heard it was...
there was 1 girl who was 16 that did 69 guys 3 times each...

That would be a better explanation of why she was loose, but with the 69 in there, you HAVE to bring up the position SOME how, right??? ???
Hey Biff, any way we could get this thread bronzed?
Bronzed? Eff that, it's pure gold!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.