Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Joe is...
really hot.

No, really. I mean it.
underpaid!
rude on the phone, and maybe not so nice in real life. He use to be really cool, but I think he's getting a big head. Just saying that how it comes across sometimes....
almostmainer Wrote:rude on the phone, and maybe not so nice in real life. He use to be really cool, but I think he's getting a big head. Just saying that how it comes across sometimes....

I can't believe after he gave you such a nice massage, you're going to go and question his "niceness"...
I think Joe is...a cyborg with an Armenian fetish
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
lovegrenade Wrote:
almostmainer Wrote:rude on the phone, and maybe not so nice in real life. He use to be really cool, but I think he's getting a big head. Just saying that how it comes across sometimes....

I can't believe after he gave you such a nice massage, you're going to go and question his "niceness"...

Ouch!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
brosephina Wrote:really hot.

No, really. I mean it.

Will the same be true in a few months when Joeprah gains back 100 pounds and has to start washing himself with a rag on a stick?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Oh I get it... your gay... now thats funny!
Probably rude on the phone sometimes, but when they need calls asap I don't have time to chat. I'm sorry for that.
joegfbhw Wrote:Probably rude on the phone sometimes, but when they need calls asap I don't have time to chat. I'm sorry for that.

there's always time to chat. boo to you sir.
almostmainer Wrote:Oh I get it... your gay... now thats funny!

I'm guessing that Joe was so overwhelmed by your quick wit and charming personality, that he freaked out and sounded rude. I just can't imagine anyone not wanting to talk to you.... ever....
I think Joe is ... sexy!
the hottest.
shoregirl Wrote:the hottest.

+1 for the one of the best avatars so far
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
the kinda guy that would give you a reach around out of respect.
...a role model for those of us that need to get in better shape. I just wish I knew how to do it and build some good muscle at the same time. I know exercise should be enough, but what foods are good for someone that wants to build muscle? Also, what are the best protein drinks?
theterribletwist Wrote:... Also, what are the best protein drinks?

Titan can tell you what kind of protien he drinks... :-X
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
theterribletwist Wrote:...a role model for those of us that need to get in better shape. I just wish I knew how to do it and build some good muscle at the same time. I know exercise should be enough, but what foods are good for someone that wants to build muscle? Also, what are the best protein drinks?

Steak, egg whites, chicken breast.....anything with lots of protein.

As far as protein shakes, I used to be a fan of the EAS Myoplex shakes, but they're ungodly expensive. I picked up a big bag of EAS protein mix from Costco for about $20 a few months ago, and it tastes better and has more protein than the Myoplex shakes, so go figure.
Fistor Wrote:
theterribletwist Wrote:...a role model for those of us that need to get in better shape. I just wish I knew how to do it and build some good muscle at the same time. I know exercise should be enough, but what foods are good for someone that wants to build muscle? Also, what are the best protein drinks?

Steak, egg whites, chicken breast.....anything with lots of protein.

As far as protein shakes, I used to be a fan of the EAS Myoplex shakes, but they're ungodly expensive. I picked up a big bag of EAS protein mix from Costco for about $20 a few months ago, and it tastes better and has more protein than the Myoplex shakes, so go figure.

Yeah....what fistor said.

I've seen those bags at costco and wanted to try them. I usually like the EAS stuff and it's fairly inexpensive. As far as I've seen and read. protein is protein is protein. Unless you get into specifics like whey vs. casein, you mostly need to worry about the amount of protein contained in the drink and if it tastes good to you.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
a skinny azz punk....who should be elected president!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
gay
joegfbhw Wrote:gay

Me too
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:

Me too
Quote of the Day:

...fortunate that he's not being paid to write jokes, only say them.
[quote="dino"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]

Me too
Never knew he was paid to say jokes
joegfbhw Wrote:Never knew he was paid to say jokes

Give me a break. I couldn't think of a more clever burn.
Speaking of "saying jokes", I actually flipped on Bob and Tom this morning. They were in the middle of asking some dumb comedian a leading question about his favorite baseball team, the San Francisco Giants. Then of course, they responded to every incredibly lame joke with gut-splitting laughter.

I found myself shocked that they're still adhering to the same tired schtick. Then I was shocked at myself for being shocked. It was an interesting situation there for a couple seconds.
.....in dire need of another tazing.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:.....in dire need of another tazing.

Agree!
a intern Effer. ha Big Grin
Jo Wrote:a intern effer. ha Big Grin

Is that why you wanted to be an intern?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:

oh snap!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Rock Monster Wrote:

of course! who'd pass up a 25 year old minger faced muscleman?
Jo Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Is that why you wanted to be an intern?

POOPIE....THIS IS YOUR IN!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
ready to actually complete the paintball gauntlet
Joe is a hot bitch. He seems like he'd be way fun to party with!
i think joe is hott! i would do him! lol!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Jo Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Is that why you wanted to be an intern?

I would. The younger the guy, the less experience they have.
I miss fat Joe.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown