Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Footage of Olympic Babes
Thanks to a radio talk show I know that I am not the only one who thinks/noticed this. It seems that NBC has gone out of their way NOT to show any provactive shots of the female athletes spicifically in the swimming and beach volleyball events.

Now I am not saying that the cameras should be trained on the womens asses the whole times but they seem to go out of their way from showing anything. If you watch the beach volleyball events, the camera tries to keep everything in a side profile. If the women happen to turn either toward or away from the camera, they quickly cut to a different camera angle or a distance shot. It actually becomes a bit distracting after awhile. They should just shoot the action of the game naturally and let the chips fall as they may so to speak. If they happen to catch one of the players fixing a wedgie or um, shaking some sand out of "places", so be it.

"I am Hotwings and that is what I think"
Same thing with Gymnastics, and yes I think NBC is definetly trying to not blatantly show too much female athlete ass this year.

On another note, is it just me or are the female athletes showing more ass than ever before ? Not jsut the Americans either. Beach volleyball is the most obvious, but the gymnasts, and indoor volleyball players are all showing more than a little cheek.
Wowie Groovie !
Totally agree. The two women from USA who played in primetime on Sunday night had on the most AWSOME white outfits that not only showed a bit of jiggling but the materal was even transparent in some places. Those outfits were definately distracting in a good way lol.
Well for me the Olympics aren't about sex appeal.

Don't get me wrong, I think a woman can be appreciated for both her athletic ability AND her beauty, but if NBC wants to try and keep the Olympics G rated, I'm totally cool with that.
Wowie Groovie !