Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobo Massage
The guys in the studio totally bitched out by telling Joe to let it go, Joe should have kept going taking it far as he could.
FB&HW, no more hobo stunts. they are starting to turn into failures.
GR Hobo's are Dbags.

The ones by GRCC like to pee in the garage.

Dirty GD pigs.
They are all dicks! They didn't even give me credit for coming up with the original idea!!
I am gonna go listen to Bob and Tom!!!!!!!!!

Ok, after 30 seconds of listening to B&T plugging dumbass comedians and laughing at things that aren't even remotely funny, i'm ready to come back.. I love you FB&HW.
" you'd think....you'd think they'd be happy because they don't have to go to a job or anything today!"

"hey man... you want a message? Well you can't have one cause that guy told me to leave"

I thought it had some funny lines in it, but i think originally it didn't have much potential anyway. I hope i'm listening when the wheel finally lands on "Junkboat"
mikefromphilly Wrote:The guys in the studio totally bitched out by telling Joe to let it go, Joe should have kept going taking it far as he could.

what's far enough for you?
I thought it was a successful Joe stunt. I mean he did follow through with one massage.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Did they not video this?
Jo Wrote:FB&HW, no more hobo stunts. they are starting to turn into failures.

I agree and I think he likes them, the whole point of the what can joe do is to get him to do things he doesn't want to do. The segment has lost its true meaning. I like it but it needs to get back to things joe really hates doing. And has anyone noticed that at burger king in the drive thru they now have " No video or cameras" sign????? Maybe Joe's doing?? And they are official BK signs not just something that someone made.
Bang! Wrote:GR Hobo's are Dbags.

Dirty GD pigs.

Oh yeah?...I'll pit our Nashville Bum's against GR anyday!!!Your herd at least gets thinned come winter.

Sometimes in the AM downtown Nash looks like a freakin' zombie/living dead movie shoot. The missions kick 'em out 6 ish and they have to start their day of nothing...
jus' P Wrote:
Bang! Wrote:GR Hobo's are Dbags.

Dirty GD pigs.

Oh yeah?...I'll pit our Nashville Bum's against GR anyday!!!

I have never heard of a better idea until hobo fight club appeared in my mind, two enter but only one can leave
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiZlvr7FJIU

Daniel Tosh has a good bit on bums
So Im like 99% sure I was about to watch this video this morning then had to go back to work and when I get back its not up...am I right or was I just an idiot this morning...
roybundlz Wrote:So Im like 99% sure I was about to watch this video this morning then had to go back to work and when I get back its not up...am I right or was I just an idiot this morning...

yeah i was very excited to see producer joe rub down a dirty smelly hobo, but no, no video up Sad i could have sworn they said it would be up. didn't one of them say something like if there wasn't a camera there, joe would probably get beaten up?
I was REALLY nervous listening to this stunt.

I agree with becky -- no more hobo stunts.
hussywoman Wrote:
roybundlz Wrote:So Im like 99% sure I was about to watch this video this morning then had to go back to work and when I get back its not up...am I right or was I just an idiot this morning...

yeah i was very excited to see producer joe rub down a dirty smelly hobo, but no, no video up Sad i could have sworn they said it would be up. didn't one of them say something like if there wasn't a camera there, joe would probably get beaten up?

It was up, I watched it but wanted to watch it again with sound(my work computer doesnt have sound ???) when I got hame that night it wasnt up anymore. Im not sure why but they removed it. Did he get in trouble or something cuz by the looks of what I saw he didnt do anything wrong.
Was it ever explained why hobo massage video was up briefly and then taken down?