Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actor/Actress you have a crush on
Titan ! Wrote:One of my all time faves.

[Image: go4-Leelee-Sobieski-006.jpg]

[Image: go4-Leelee-Sobieski-002.jpg]

[Image: 239370Leelee-Sobieski-Posters.jpg]

Leelee Sobieski

Whatever you do, don't use reasonable sized pictures, so we can see more than just her eyeball when the page loads up!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Obviously Mr. Photographer doesn't even know how to downsize a picture. Way to Eff up the thread titan.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I've come to the conclusion that you mingers have terrible tase in women. Most of you have an excuse though. You have never spoken to a woman in real life, other than your mothers. Olivia Wilde and Kiera Knightley kick your women's asses!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Kiera Knightely

winner winner chicken dinner
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Kiera Knightely

winner winner chicken dinner

Sorry, there's no T in that T&A. Give me some curves to show it's a real woman.
you know, for every beautiful actress/singer out there, there's some dude who's tired of bangin' her...
airhornahole Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:winner winner chicken dinner

Sorry, there's no T in that T&A. Give me some curves to show it's a real woman.

yah i realized that when i googled her...i had really only seen her in the pirates movies...pretty face, but nothing to hold onto
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I googled Olivia Wilde and somehow ran across a morph between her and Kiera Knightley. I now know what heaven is!

[Image: Olivia-Wilde-and-Keira-Knightley.jpeg]

-and I don't care about the jigglies. I'd fall off either of them anyday, anytime.
Shes not the hottest female in Hollywood, but for some reason, I have to watch Burn Notice every week just to see her (not that Burn Notice is a bad show otherwise, its actually pretty good).

Gabrielle Anwar:
[Image: gabrielle-anwar-picture-1.jpg]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Rock Monster Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:One of my all time faves.

Whatever you do, don't use reasonable sized pictures, so we can see more than just her eyeball when the page loads up!

Derek Wrote:[quote author=titan board=bs thread=716 post=12371 time=1215703342]I may have to chime in on the size issue, Derek. My monitor is 18" wide and it doesnt all fit. Great shot though.

Sorry, too lazy to resize right now.

Big photos okay for Derek ? Big photos okay for Titan.
Wowie Groovie !
I have a thing for all the good looking wives in the early evening shows....Still Standing, According to Jim, and King of Queens. gives mingers like me some hope
I can't find a good picture of her but Marj Helgenberger of CSI is a gilf.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Heather Graham is one of my favorites....for a girl crush that is.

[Image: heather-graham07.jpg]
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I have a thing for all the good looking wives in the early evening shows....Still Standing, According to Jim, and King of Queens. gives mingers like me some hope

I think Carrie Heffernan is pretty and funny.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I have a thing for all the good looking wives in the early evening shows....Still Standing, According to Jim, and King of Queens. gives mingers like me some hope

Like any of those dudes would have landed those women in real life.
sluttynurse Wrote:Heather Graham is one of my favorites....for a girl crush that is.

[Image: heather-graham07.jpg]

Now that's what I'm talking about. Enough T for everyone to share.
HG is smoking hot
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:HG is smoking hot

She's like 38 years old and smoking hot too.
Admin Wrote:I can't find a good picture of her but Marj Helgenberger of CSI is a gilf.

I'll see your Marj, and raise you a Mariska Hargitay( Law and Order)
sluttynurse Wrote:

in Austin Powers...she was uber hot....Boogie Nights topless scene didn't do her any justice.

but I def wouldn't kick her out of bed
Here, does this one fit on your monitor ?

[Image: littleleelee.jpg]

can you see that okay ?
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:I can't find a good picture of her but Marj Helgenberger of CSI is a gilf.

If we're talking older, Heather Locklear. 47 - almost a gilf.

[Image: HeatherLocklear333.jpg]
sluttynurse Wrote:

Nursey, you and HG would make a great couple.
Wowie Groovie !
Emily Procter of CSI Miami....also in breastmen, you get to see the puppies
Titan ! Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:She's like 38 years old and smoking hot too.

Nursey, you and HG would make a great couple.

agreed, make it happen
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:She's like 38 years old and smoking hot too.

in Austin Powers...she was uber hot....Boogie Nights topless scene didn't do her any justice.

I tried to find an austin powers pic where she had a see-through hippie orange dress...but I'm not skilled in pic stalking yet.

I don't remember her topless in Boogie nights. They look nice in clothes from what I've seen. Smile
sluttynurse Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:in Austin Powers...she was uber hot....Boogie Nights topless scene didn't do her any justice.

I tried to find an austin powers pic where she had a see-through hippie orange dress...but I'm not skilled in pic stalking yet.

I don't remember her topless in Boogie nights. They look nice in clothes from what I've seen. Smile

she got completely nude in boogienights....towards the begining...kept the skates on

damnit...
If you're a Heather Graham fan, the only movie you need to see is Killing Me softly.

[Image: Killing_Me_Softly.jpg]

and a lil tiny one for Queen and Rock

[Image: Killing_Me_Softltiny.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
sluttynurse Wrote:Heather Graham is one of my favorites....for a girl crush that is.

The scene in "Boogie Nights" where she first meets Dirk Diggler is forever seared in my brain. Hot hot hot!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Boogie Nights is a great movie. What a great story with a F'ed up message.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
[Image: marisa_miller_1600x1200_2.jpg]

T&A
There are images out there of HG in the buff.

EDIT: HEADS UP - NSFW
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Emily Procter of CSI Miami....also in breastmen, you get to see the puppies

You can also see her, and most of Tara Reid (for quite a long time) in Body Shots. -not at the same time though.

[Image: hb4_03.jpg]

[Image: 01marghelgenbergergotmilk.JPG]

Man, I was going to name her as one of mine. She is one hot redhead.
For the older set I also have always thought Andie McDowell was smoking
jus' P Wrote:

I'll see your Marj, and raise you a Mariska Hargitay( Law and Order)

[Image: mariska-hargitay-picture-1.jpg]
brytn Wrote:For the older set I also have always thought Andie McDowell was smoking

Oh yeah. I'll have to agree with you on that one. Beautiful, and talented, and her accent just multiplies all of that.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
brytn Wrote:For the older set I also have always thought Andie McDowell was smoking

Oh yeah. I'll have to agree with you on that one. Beautiful, and talented, and her accent just multiplies all of that.

I actually saw (or read) something about her. Her first commercial was one of those L'Oreal or some other makeup commercial and they did not like her voice so they did a voice-over. Man was that a mistake because her lilting accent will bring a man to his knees.
I now have a crush on Megan Fox, after reading this article:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/0...index.html

[Image: megan_fox4.jpg]

[Image: megan-fox-panties.jpg]