Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"POO ON MY CAST"
Kudos to you guys for another hilarious bit involving Joe "the poo on my cast" story had me laughing my a** off. And when I got off the kitchen floor from laughing I said " producer Joe must have a very understanding girlfriend you need to marry this one. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK a permanant listener to the only morning show giving me a reason to be awake besides getting my kid to school in the morning.
Am I the only one who LMAO at Joe's story about"poo on my cast".
No but, it happened a while back and that was the replay. It was actually funnier this time I thought, because Joe and his girlfriend broke up fairly recently so, it made it quite a bit more awkward this time.
I caught the show that day after it had started (so being a new listerner I missed the original airing). It's now that you've shared this little tid-bit of information , you're right IT IS FUNNIER THE SECOND TIME AROUND. Thanks for the info brynt obviously an avid listener LOL.
NIKKI!!!!!111
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Haha - I miss his ex girlfriend only because of that sound bit! NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!
"NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"a little bit louder"