Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wrestling is definatly not gay
While I do think it is funny whenever FBHW makes fun of wrestling, they couldnt be more wrong. I'm on a high school wrestling team and also wrestled in middle school. I have not ever, nor had I ever heard of checking oil before I listened to FBHW.

I do not understand why just because in wrestling men have physical contact with one another it makes the sport gay. In football when lineman block eatch other, they're practically hugging, so that must make football gay, right? In hockey they slam each other into walls, sometimes with one man with his face to the wall and the other man right behind him, that must make hockey gay. Besides, were trying to hurt each other, we throw each other around, dig elbows and chins into pressure points, and practically strangle eatch other (in the neck area).

I also found it ironic that the man who was in a male beauty pageant is calling a sport gay.

Let the mocking begin...
It's cool dude, you can't expect them to like everything you like. I myself am 21 and still watch WWE (yes, I know it's fake. Much like movies are fake) and they make fun of that too. But it's hilarious when they make fun of stuff like this. I just take it for what it is and that's hilarious entertainment.
Well, when the starting position is one guy behind the other, doggie style...
Jay Wrote:It's cool dude, you can't expect them to like everything you like. I myself am 21 and still watch WWE (yes, I know it's fake. Much like movies are fake) and they make fun of that too. But it's hilarious when they make fun of stuff like this. I just take it for what it is and that's hilarious entertainment.

Dont get me wrong, I love it when they make fun of wrestling, its hilarious, but I just wanted to set the record straight.
patfromportland Wrote:I do not understand why just because in wrestling men have physical contact with one another it makes the sport gay. In football when lineman block eatch other, they're practically hugging, so that must make football gay, right?

I believe they did make comments about football being gay.
it's gay. come to grips with it. football and hockey aren't 2 guys all over eachother feeling eachother's bodies the entire time in very thin male leotards.
The only time wrestling isn't gay is when it's two females wrestling in jello.
Wowie Groovie !
2 sweaty guys in spandex, rolling around on a mat, and grabbing each other isn't gay?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
It has to be gay because there are countless things you can do with your time that don't involve dressing in spandex and rolling around with another guy on a mat. That doesn't make it wrong, it just means it is gay. If you chose that over all the other sports that are out there, you must be into dudes at least a little. I definitely couldn't do it, that is for sure.
Wrestling=Gay, no way around it
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
It's only gay if you make eye contact..

;-)
Wrestling is gay . . . I bet you're on the wrestling team, huh??
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Wrestling is gay . . . I bet you're on the wrestling team, huh??

his second sentence is "I'm on a high school wrestling team." Tongue
Jo Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Wrestling is gay . . . I bet you're on the wrestling team, huh??

his second sentence is "I'm on a high school wrestling team." Tongue

Yeah, I already knew that . . . what I am saying is that he is gay. Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:his second sentence is "I'm on a high school wrestling team." Tongue

Yeah, I already knew that . . . what I am saying is that he is gay. Tongue

hi. [drop] i'm stupid [/drop]
Jo Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Yeah, I already knew that . . . what I am saying is that he is gay. Tongue

hi. [drop] i'm stupid [/drop]

hey gidget, quit being so snippity

what's more gay: wrestling, or watching wrestling?
Titan ! Wrote:The only time wrestling isn't gay is when it's two females wrestling in jello.

Then it's awesome, haha. 8-)
dingdongyo Wrote:
Jo Wrote:hi. [drop] i'm stupid [/drop]

...or talking(posting) about it???
dingdongyo Wrote:
Jo Wrote:hi. [drop] i'm stupid [/drop]

Watching wrestling isn't gay, it's just redneck. Unless you're watching highschoolers. Then it's a different issue!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I now have a craving for dick because of this thread
[quote="wienerpoopie"]I now have a craving for dick because of this thread
[quote="jus' P"]
[quote="jus' P"]
Rock Monster Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:But aren't you used to the cravings by now? ;D

It's not a craving if the urge never goes away!

Yes! Someone please give me a dick sandwich!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:It's not a craving if the urge never goes away!

Yes! Someone please give me a dick sandwich!

A dick already in the bun? Hopefully there's no ketchup on it, and you can supply the mayo.
At the only high school wrestling match I ever attended, I witnessed one of my classmates get put into a precarious position on the mat. He was virtually stuck, and was on the verge of being pinned. He had one hand free, and the other guy's junk was a few inches from his face. He grabbed it. The other wrestler jumped up, then got immediately pinned himself.

I decided right then and there that I would never understand wrestling.
Fistor Wrote:At the only high school wrestling match I ever attended, I witnessed one of my classmates get put into a precarious position on the mat. He was virtually stuck, and was on the verge of being pinned. He had one hand free, and the other guy's junk was a few inches from his face. He grabbed it. The other wrestler jumped up, then got immediately pinned himself.

I decided right then and there that I would never understand wrestling.

seems pretty simple to me. wrestling is junk-grabbing goodness.
nope.... not gay at all..... this picture proves it....Undecided

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080...oly262.jpg
um, yeah. wrestling not gay at all. well maybe just a lil bit. i passed on my senior year of basketball to wrestle. pretty much the only sport where you can get away with beating the S outta somebody and not get penalized for it. nothing like a good crossface to explode some punks nose all over the mat. what a great feeling. ;D
Jay Wrote:It's cool dude, you can't expect them to like everything you like. I myself am 21 and still watch WWE (yes, I know it's fake. Much like movies are fake) and they make fun of that too. But it's hilarious when they make fun of stuff like this. I just take it for what it is and that's hilarious entertainment.
talkin about REAL wrestling dude, not that fake stuff those roided up nancy's do on cable.
first of all there is no junk grabbing in wrestling. Second, it is probably the toughest sport there is, including football and hockey. Also, just because we "touch" each other doesnt make it gay, I can tell you from experience that wrestling fulfills zero sexual pleasure.
patfromportland Wrote:first of all there is no junk grabbing in wrestling. Second, it is probably the toughest sport there is, including football and hockey. Also, just because we "touch" each other doesnt make it gay, I can tell you from experience that wrestling fulfills zero sexual pleasure.

it's not tough. try 200+ lbs hitting you at running speed. you have 200+ lbs just laying on you.

it's gay.

I agree. I'm a huge fan of WWE, TNA, etc. and I just laugh it off when the guys (especially Zane) say that all of the fans are stupid, ugly mingers.

You have to laugh it off. Everyone is not going to like exactly the same stuff as everyone else. If I can laugh when they make fun of stuff I don't care about like roleplayers then I should be able to laugh when they make fun of wrestling.

Hey, I think NASCAR is the most pathetic, worthless crap in the world and I laugh my ass off when FB, HW and Zane talk about it like it isn't retarded.

Too each their own.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Ok patfromportland, I was on wrestling in High School and middle school, I say was cause I graduated... Has another male done the helicopter in front of you? Do they apologize when they touch your nuts? (By the way when you grab them it's called 5 on 2) Have you ever been in a scissor lock and not been touching the dudes nuts? Ever have a guy pop wood on you? Wrestling is gay get over it. Or is at least homoerotic.
And nobody ever said it wasn't tough... We just said it was gay..
patfromportland Wrote:... I can tell you from experience that wrestling fulfills zero sexual pleasure.

So, you tried to fill your sexual pleasure by wrestling another man, and it didn't work. Now that's gay!

... and yeah, there's no way it's the toughest sport out there. Not easy, but not the toughest!
smokeysparty Wrote:
talkin about REAL wrestling dude, not that fake stuff those roided up nancy's do on cable.

I know. If you read the post you would see that I'm making another example of something they make fun of that, as a fan, I just laugh off and not actually get offended over any of it. Much like the way they are making fun of collegiate wrestling.
Rock Monster Wrote:
patfromportland Wrote:... I can tell you from experience that wrestling fulfills zero sexual pleasure.

So, you tried to fill your sexual pleasure by wrestling another man, and it didn't work. Now that's gay!

... and yeah, there's no way it's the toughest sport out there. Not easy, but not the toughest!

No i did not try to have pleasure, all i said was that in my wreslting experience there has been nothing sexual.
Wrestling is definitely not not gay.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
it's gay....just cause you have an Obama avatar
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"