Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team handball
Did anyone else think handball is the greatest sport they have seen? It was filled with excitement and non stop action. Why dont we have this in the US?
patfromportland Wrote:Did anyone else think handball is the greatest sport they have seen? It was filled with excitement and non stop action. Why dont we have this in the US?

No, no one else thinks it's the greatest sport they have ever seen.

Team handball is for those who can't play basketball.
Wowie Groovie !
i have not seen it. but it's entirely possible to be better than basketball.

i clicked on the link at nbcolympics.com, just because i didn't even know it was an olympic sport. it looks pretty intense.
I enjoy watching lacrosse more so than handball
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Raquetball is really fun so I would imagine that handball is fun as well. Neither sport is for people with short attention spans and slow reactions.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Neither sport is for people with short attention spans and.....

You lost me. There was a penny.
patfromportland Wrote:Did anyone else think handball is the greatest sport they have seen? It was filled with excitement and non stop action. Why dont we have this in the US?

1st, no.
2nd, because we like real sports.
Jo Wrote:

1st, no.

I'm betting you were disappointed after you opened this thread, considering the title.
Fistor Wrote:
Jo Wrote:1st, no.

I'm betting you were disappointed after you opened this thread, considering the title.

hey grumpy old man. i get you're lonely, what with your kids never visiting and all, but quit following me.
Admin Wrote:Raquetball is really fun so I would imagine that handball is fun as well. Neither sport is for people with short attention spans and slow reactions.

I think you're confusing the Olympic sport of Team Handball

[Image: teamhand.jpg]

with empyt lot ghetto handball

[Image: handball2.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !