Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 8/14/08
[Image: 12_08122008vyuu.jpg]
"Another beheading in the middle east today"
there's just not enough sand to bury all your ugly
Spider!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Even G.I. Joe's kung fu grip couldn't keep them from putting the fire hydrant hat on his head while the dog waited in the wings.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Extremely fat, wildly tattooed woman gives birth to a bearded human head. News at 11.

look closely
I made the target real easy for you, I want it all over my face.
Unclear on concept: Giving head
burnking Wrote:Unclear on concept: Giving head

beat me to it! I coudn't get my phrasing down! Nice +1
Admin Wrote:Even G.I. Joe's kung fu grip couldn't keep them from putting the fire hydrant hat on his head while the dog waited in the wings.

+1 for G.I. Joe reference, -1 for poor execution,
Wowie Groovie !
burnking Wrote:Unclear on concept: Giving head

DING DING ! Chicken Dinner Winner
Wowie Groovie !
burnking Wrote:[Image: 12_08122008vyuu.jpg]

Here, I'll try some symbiosis, and by "symbiosis" I mean, I'll copy some from you's guys posts.

When you're G.I.Joe, giving head has a whole new meaning.
Wowie Groovie !
"If I can't see them, they can't see me..."
Since titan has a bias against me, I present to the rest of you the real winner:

Fistor Wrote:Extremely fat, wildly tattooed woman gives birth to a bearded human head. News at 11.

If you didn't get it, you didn't look close enough. I was brilliant here, once again.
Fistor Wrote:Since titan has a bias against me, I present to the rest of you the real winner:

Fistor Wrote:Extremely fat, wildly tattooed woman gives birth to a bearded human head. News at 11.

If you didn't get it, you didn't look close enough. I was brilliant here, once again.

It
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Since titan has a bias against me, I present to the rest of you the real winner:

It
Please explain... aparently I didn't look close enough either.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
[quote="Fistor"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]

It
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Rock Monster Wrote:Please explain... aparently I didn't look close enough either.

The rug..If you squint hard enough( or are really horny), it becomes a tatoo'd vagina....

close?
jus' P Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Please explain... aparently I didn't look close enough either.

The rug..If you squint hard enough( or are really horny), it becomes a tatoo'd vagina....

close?

ahhh... apparently I'm not horny enough at work...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
jus' P Wrote:

close?

or ass with her arms at her sides as well.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I see a huge belly with a huge leg on either side. She's laying spread-eagle. Her shirt is the green blanket at the top of the picture. The head obscures the va-heen-ya.
Fistor Wrote:I see a huge belly with a huge leg on either side. She's laying spread-eagle. Her shirt is the green blanket at the top of the picture. The head obscures the va-heen-ya.

I see it but the random sticks ruined it for me, along with the green tattoos
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I see a huge belly with a huge leg on either side. She's laying spread-eagle. Her shirt is the green blanket at the top of the picture. The head obscures the va-heen-ya.

I see it but the random sticks ruined it for me, along with the green tattoos
burnking Wrote:[Image: 12_08122008vyuu.jpg]

A new religion similar to Islam crossed with Buddhism is sweeping the Middle East. Its followers meditate while they commit suicide.
That's what she said.

-1 for bitching
watch out for the sand crabs!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"