Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Rule, you Suck !
The sports team from my area is vastly superior to the sports team from your area !
Wowie Groovie !
Really, cowboys auburn, nashville predators will own any of Your nortern teams.
Well good fer you
This thread is new and exciting.
myself Wrote:Really, cowboys auburn, nashville predators will own any of Your nortern teams.

Where the hell do you live ? You must have one big F'ing house.
Wowie Groovie !
slicedbread Wrote:This thread is new and exciting.

I agree, this thread is new and exciting. I think it might actually be the first place sports has evern been debated online.

Go Sports Team From My Area !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
slicedbread Wrote:This thread is new and exciting.
Go Sports Team From My Area !

F you, go my team! All other sports are fail!
slicedbread Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Go Sports Team From My Area !

F you, go my team! All other sports are fail!

Your sports team's roster is made up of pedophiles, squid molesters, and toothless wonders.
Wowie Groovie !
Pretty much all of my favorite sports teams suck but I'm still a loyal fan.

Football: New Orleans Saints
Baseball: Cincinnati Reds
Hockey: Nashville Predators
Basketball: New Orleans Hornets
Titan ! Wrote:
slicedbread Wrote:F you, go my team! All other sports are fail!

Your sports team's roster is made up of pedophiles, squid molesters, and toothless wonders.

um titan, didn't one of your "guys" get caught jackin-off in a front porch lookin through the window at some girls a couple years back. i know it was a lineman for scUM. your team is goin down the tubes. hell, i dunno if you saw the new away jerseys for scUM but they look stupidly close to the WVU jerseys. good luck this season cuz ur actually gonna need it.

GO GREEN!!
GO CUBS GO!!
smokeysparty Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Your sports team's roster is made up of pedophiles, squid molesters, and toothless wonders.

um titan, didn't one of your "guys" get caught jackin-off in a front porch lookin through the window at some girls a couple years back. i know it was a lineman for scUM. your team is goin down the tubes. hell, i dunno if you saw the new away jerseys for scUM but they look stupidly close to the WVU jerseys. good luck this season cuz ur actually gonna need it.

GO GREEN!!

I grew up in Northern Indiana, not too far from Notre Dame, and incidentally I grew up HATING the Irish.

By God's grace, or gentics, or simply because my best friend liked them,. I am a U of M fan.

Consequently the UofM/State rivalry isnt that big of a deal to me. I just wasnt close enought geographically for it to be meaningful. However, since I HATE notre dame football (I am ambivilent towards all of their other sports) Whenever Michigan would beat ND I would do my happy dance. And since State seems to have owned ND for the past couple years, I'm cool with them.

And... I hate admitting this, but I was at the Appalachian State game last year. It was my first game at the Big House, and damn that sure did hurt.

GO BLUE !
Wowie Groovie !
myself Wrote:nashville predators will own any of Your nortern teams.

wow... let's think here; who was hoisting the cup at the end of the year?... who did we have to beat in the first round?... hmm.
tnbrian Wrote:GO CUBS GO!!

I hate the Cubs.

I hate them with the passion of a thousand suns.

I hate the Cubs more than I hate Notre Dame

I hate the GD Cubs so much that I wold literally dance with joy, pee my pants, and run across town naked if the lost the next hundred games.

I cried tears of joy when Bartman made them lose. I have a shrine to him in my back yard.

F the Cubs. F them up their stupid asses.
Wowie Groovie !
kaboobie Wrote:
myself Wrote:nashville predators will own any of Your nortern teams.

wow... let's think here; who was hoisting the cup at the end of the year?... who did we have to beat in the first round?... hmm.

LOL yeah what he said ! ;D
Wowie Groovie !
Montreal Expos

the best baseball team ever...I wish they never moved
The Grand Valley Lakers have appointed me their designated arrestee.
Go Lakers.
washingtonstreet Wrote:The Grand Valley Lakers have appointed me their designated arrestee.
Go Lakers.

And they have good pretzels too.
Wowie Groovie !
Tigers, and Lions, and Pistons....oh my. Oh, and GO WINGS!!

(Yes, I know my lions are pathetically inconsistant....but I love them anyhow. So bite me!)
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:Tigers, and Lions, and Pistons....oh my. Oh, and GO WINGS!!

(Yes, I know my lions are pathetically inconsistant....but I love them anyhow. So bite me!)

consider yourself bitten.

I love the Lions too, it's just... so damn hard sometimes. There was a game last year, where a friend of mine told me, "It looks like they're trying to lose"

If only we could return to the Fonts/Sanders/Kramer Glory days.
Wowie Groovie !
And then there are games lik last year against Tampa Bay.....where they looked fantastic....
/drool
vsangelchick Wrote:And then there are games lik last year against Tampa Bay.....where they looked fantastic....

Unless the Lions are winning, I just can't get interested. Pro football is okay, but I'd rather watch college.
Wowie Groovie !
what's wrong toddler? Never known a women who could talk sports? Sad...
Any woman who screams as loud as I do at any sporting event and actually enjoys it earns 495838803052385 pts without a doubt!
vsangelchick Wrote:what's wrong toddler? Never known a women who could talk sports? Sad...

I think this forum is the most interaction he's ever had with a woman.
Wowie Groovie !
well bandage....I tend to leave sporting events without a voice.....I even scream at the TV.
vsangelchick Wrote:well bandage....I tend to leave sporting events without a voice.....I even scream at the TV.

When I left the U of M App State game last year, I left with just a little less love in my heart.
Wowie Groovie !
Yeah....that was tough....I'm very excited to buy UofM gear from VS this year though!
vsangelchick Wrote:Yeah....that was tough....I'm very excited to buy UofM gear from VS this year though!

Holy.... You just made my head explode. You will be required to post photos as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
Wowie Groovie !
Unfortunately the closest stores carrying it are in battle creek and lansing....BOO! Oh well, gotta head that way in a few weeks anyhow....definitely gonna have to stop. Can't promise pics of all of it.....but what I can, I will.
vsangelchick Wrote:Unfortunately the closest stores carrying it are in battle creek and lansing....BOO! Oh well, gotta head that way in a few weeks anyhow....definitely gonna have to stop. Can't promise pics of all of it.....but what I can, I will.

I looked at the VS website and it looks like VS will only have U of M pj pants and some kind of hoodie ? Not quite as head exploding as I thought.
Wowie Groovie !
Oh no...that's just the stuff they're carrying online....they'll have panties in the stores along with shirts and totes....
vsangelchick Wrote:Oh no...that's just the stuff they're carrying online....they'll have panties in the stores along with shirts and totes....

A Victoria's Secret/ U of M tote ? ! ? ! Now THAT made my head explode.
Wowie Groovie !
Anyhow....I so need to get to a Tigers game soon....and Whitecaps sooner...I have 4 ticket vouchers I haven't used yet...
I've got Tiger's tickets for the next sunday afternoon game, oh i've also have great tickets for the last game of the season, hopefully we not out of it on the last game.
You suck.....I so need to find someone to go with me who will yell as loud as I will...
I've got heckling seats for the last game, you don't even need to yell for them to hear you.
you really suck....I'm officially jealous
I've always liked the Cowboys (suck), the Braves (suck) and the Preds (but i'm not really into hockey). I love watching baseball more than any of the others. It's usually the only time I cuss in the house . . . the kids always make comments . . . "Daddy, she's watching baseball again!!"
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!