Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caption...
[Image: caption0814_0.jpg]

wkbrdr Wrote:[Image: caption0814_0.jpg]

+1 for giant jubblies, but -25 for posting a photo for caption and not being Burniking.
Wowie Groovie !
sorry I will refrain from posting anything I find funny, unless i get the OK from you first...
I think it's the fact you didn't post the pic and say "huge cans, everyone look, it's funny," but posted it Bob and Tom style in the wheel of bad games section asking for captions when that's clearly something I started.
From my standpoint I don't see anyone having exclusive rights to caption threads. However in a situation like this, where a caption thread for that particular day was already posted, I would have PM'd the burnking with the picture for the next day's thread.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
My caption:

"Holy shit! That bride's jubblies are all hanging out!!!"
wkbrdr Wrote:sorry I will refrain from posting anything I find funny, unless i get the OK from you first...

That's a good idea. Send me a pm prior to posting anything ever again.
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:From my standpoint I don't see anyone having exclusive rights to caption threads. However in a situation like this, where a caption thread for that particular day was already posted, I would have PM'd the burnking with the picture for the next day's thread.

You're absolutely right, whoever wants to post a caption thread can. However, being a forum full of Free Beer and Hot Wings listeners, the opening for attack can happen at any time, and I saw an opening Smile
I agree with you though, if one exists for the day it will be common courtesy for someone to PM the picture to you.

I started a new thread on the 18th because it was late in the morning and there was no caption thread.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
And I thank you for that. There will be days every now and then where I can't put up a pic and won't be able to arrange other plans and I hope my fellow listeners will pick up where I slacked off.
'you may now motorboat the bride'
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
No no no no no....

The photo caption thread is 100% fully totally and in all ways shapes and forms fully owned by Burniking.

Anyone else who posts a photo for the caption game needs his permission first.

Thus speaketh the titan.
Wowie Groovie !
alright...
please send me your private e-mail so I can Ok it with you prior to posting anything....
I have a ton of good ones...
What does wkbrdr stand for?
burnking Wrote:What does wkbrdr stand for?

Wake boarder

weak back door ?

wicker braider ?

wookie boarder ?

Wednesday Kids Bring Rural Doctor's Rhubarb

It doeesn't stand for anything, it's wicked crazy freestyle
Wowie Groovie !
wake boarder...