Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The meaning of life
Discuss. I like hearing these kinds of ideas.
Enjoy it while you're here. I don't honestly think there is a "big picture" meaning to it. We were just lucky enough to have developed brains and memories, so we don't have much better to do than come up with a reason for everything. Maybe I'm wrong, and there's a very good chance that I am, but nobody who is currently here will ever know. So I plan on living my life to the fullest I can, and try to enjoy every day.
This video gives you a lot to think about, like the significance of our lives. And yes, it is very creepy.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/fBGGAjMg9vw&hl=en[/flash]
love.
For me, when all 3 kids and the wife come running up to me after work and hugs, kisses, and "I love you, dad / honey".
From the mouth of Kid Rock: The meaning of life is to live it.

(At least I think it was Kid Rock)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
shaun Wrote:Enjoy it while you're here. I don't honestly think there is a "big picture" meaning to it. We were just lucky enough to have developed brains and memories, so we don't have much better to do than come up with a reason for everything. Maybe I'm wrong, and there's a very good chance that I am, but nobody who is currently here will ever know. So I plan on living my life to the fullest I can, and try to enjoy every day.

Agreed, no meaning just enjoy it while you
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Biologically the meaning of life is to reproduce and spread our genes. Personally, I think everyone should enjoy their life while trying hard not to ruin anyone else's life.
The meaning of life to me

When my daughter looks up at me with her big eyes and says "i love you, mama!"
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
wienerpoopie Wrote:
shaun Wrote:Enjoy it while you're here. I don't honestly think there is a "big picture" meaning to it. We were just lucky enough to have developed brains and memories, so we don't have much better to do than come up with a reason for everything. Maybe I'm wrong, and there's a very good chance that I am, but nobody who is currently here will ever know. So I plan on living my life to the fullest I can, and try to enjoy every day.

Agreed, no meaning just enjoy it while you
airhornahole Wrote:For me, when all 3 kids and the wife come running up to me after work and hugs, kisses, and "I love you, dad / honey".

That's not very Aholey! That's sweet!
zanessweater Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:For me, when all 3 kids and the wife come running up to me after work and hugs, kisses, and "I love you, dad / honey".

That's not very Aholey! That's sweet!

Thanks, it's what get's me through the day.