Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When's the Calender coming out?
So, I'm waiting to find out when they are going to release the calendar and how much it is going to be? I am definitely going to buy this. Anyone else want to know this info?
The goal is mid to late September. We haven't determined the price yet, but it won't be much over the cost of printing and shipping. BTW, it'll be embarrassing and atrocious for Joe and I which means you will all love it. We're in the process of laying it out right now and should be getting the proofs to the printer next week.

-HW
My wife has already told me she's buying two as soon as they're available.
What did Joe and Hotwings do to lose the bet again? Or was it not a bet, something different?
jus' P Wrote:What did Joe and Hotwings do to lose the bet again? Or was it not a bet, something different?

wasn't it the American Idol bet?
Superbowl bets, I believe it was. Each guy took one of the teams involved with the AFC and NFC championship games, and the guys that took the losing teams from those games had to do the calander.
potthole Wrote:Superbowl bets, I believe it was. Each guy took one of the teams involved with the AFC and NFC championship games, and the guys that took the losing teams from those games had to do the calander.

oh yeah! feels like it's been forever...
My husband said I squealed like an excited teenager when I found out that it was coming out soon.
i bought three of the Joe calenders they made great gifts!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i bought three of the Joe calenders they made great gifts!

Two did anyway... one's still under his mattress. Wink
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i bought three of the Joe calenders they made great gifts!

Exalt.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
potthole Wrote:Superbowl bets, I believe it was. Each guy took one of the teams involved with the AFC and NFC championship games, and the guys that took the losing teams from those games had to do the calander.

Hot wings had the second pick and took Green Bay. Joe got the last pick and was stuck with the Chargers. I think that this bet is the only reason that I can remember the four teams from the conference championships.
Rock Monster Wrote:

Actually two just sat in the closet until the end of the year. He tried to hang one up in the house until the five year old saw it. I think one was given away.
Bjorn Again Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Two did anyway... one's still under his mattress. Wink

Actually two just sat in the closet until the end of the year. He tried to hang one up in the house until the five year old saw it. I think one was given away.

doesn't mean i'm not buying three more this year

Zack got one and I gave one to the guy who pulled me out of the deep ass ditch 3 days before christmas

that was the time the cops asked "how the hell did you do that?!"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Bjorn Again Wrote:Actually two just sat in the closet until the end of the year. He tried to hang one up in the house until the five year old saw it. I think one was given away.

doesn't mean i'm not buying three more this year

Zack got one and I gave one to the guy who pulled me out of the deep ass ditch 3 days before christmas

You can't pay people in naked men calanders. The cop should have taken you off.
Bjorn Again Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:doesn't mean i'm not buying three more this year

You can't pay people in naked men calanders. The cop should have taken you off.

That depends on the cop.
Think they'll be sold on the website?
Nope. We're only going to sell them near prisons out of the back of an unmarked fruit truck.
hotwings Wrote:Nope. We're only going to sell them near prisons out of the back of an unmarked fruit truck.

Wow, you know some people might have a hard time finding those sites...

(yes, I know what the quote means)
hotwings Wrote:Nope. We're only going to sell them near prisons out of the back of an unmarked fruit truck.

Quit stealing the method used to sell my old demo tape.
Today!!

I bought 1 for $16 shipped
Hooray! My boyfriend is going to love looking at a not necessarily gay calendar every day for all of 2009.
That's what she said.
Well, I'm retarded, and didn't realize that the $16 price included shipping. Go me.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
yah...i tryed to order 2 but the invoice only shows one...so I thought I got some sort of break for ordeing two......nope
[Image: 002009.jpg]
just ordered mine! can't wait to see the pictures for each month.
Yep, I ordered mine, with my husbands debit card....LOL. He bought it for me. I am so gleefully happy that I have something to drive him nuts.
Purchased mine as well. Looking forward to being able to find some inappropriate place to hang it up.
Gonna hang mine in my kitchen. That way double amounts of fun.
I ordered mine yesterday. Hotwings read my email about how my wife got sick of the Producer Joe one being up and hid it in our closet. I can't wait for this one though. It ought to be full of homoerotic-win.
I just ordered mine...It's coming directly to work! I work for a catholic institution so I hope they see my name on it and don't open it before I get to it. Smile I don't think GAY CALENDAR will go down too well!
Mud Room Donna Wrote:I just ordered mine...It's coming directly to work! I work for a catholic institution so I hope they see my name on it and don't open it before I get to it. Smile I don't think GAY CALENDAR will go down too well!

Probably not. My family (Catholics) could care less. Thay'd think it funny. Not my inlaws though (More "extreme" catholics), well at least my mother in law. No homo hub-bubbery around her. Tongue
Anyone get their calendar in the mail yet?
Would never send something like this to a work address.....I sent it to my home.
Mud Room Donna Wrote:Anyone get their calendar in the mail yet?

According to the show, they will be shipping in a week or two.
lokizilla Wrote:Would never send something like this to a work address.....I sent it to my home.

I'm just that impatient.
Ordered mine yesterday...and like many, had it shipped to the house where we'll proudly display it in our kitchen next to our Lance Bass/Doogie Howser/Richard Simmons bobbleheads.
Mine's going to be displayed in my kitchen. Work will never see it.
hotzester Wrote:Ordered mine yesterday...and like many, had it shipped to the house where we'll proudly display it in our kitchen next to our Lance Bass/Doogie Howser/Richard Simmons bobbleheads.

Wow. Hot.