Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SanAndreas video game
I occasionly play PS3 with my son . And believe me it gets pretty awkward when your son ask you "what are grams and why does the man on the game sell and steal them"i.e. SCARFACE(The WORLD IS Yours). Some games it does'nt matter that it's "only a video game"because you don't want exposure to that kind of content no matter what age. I also definetly agree with Zane about his feelings as a parent on the San Andreas game.
P.S. For those who don't know (San Andreas) is a version of the GTA series of games.
I liked when the guy called up and assumed the guys would be totally cool with him saying his 5 year old son plays GTA. I can't imagine exposing my 6 year old son to that world.
I have no kid
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
A M E N!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My son is 8 that's why I monitor his video game play. It's my duty as a parent.
i only play my GTA type games when my son is either way out of ear shot and the game is turned down or he's out of the house ie. inlaws with mom. if he stumbles in while i am playing i either pause and kick him out or turn it off completely. If he wants to play or watch me play a game it's either Spider-man or a quad game he can play as well.

kids will pick just as much up from watching you play as they will from playing themselves. be careful
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[quote="wienerpoopie"]I have no kid
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[quote="jus' P"]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[quote="jus' P"]
airhornahole Wrote:[quote author=plungerhand board=general thread=1349 post=29560 time=1219172053]

Sounds good on paper. But the truth is YOU don't know what you'll do or not do, untill you have children. It truly is a life changing experience that can't be simulated. It's not the game system, it's the games and the amount of time they play.

etfishy smelling tacoil quote]

what the hell happened here?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:[quote author=plungerhand board=general thread=1349 post=29560 time=1219172053]

Sounds good on paper. But the truth is YOU don't know what you'll do or not do, untill you have children. It truly is a life changing experience that can't be simulated. It's not the game system, it's the games and the amount of time they play.

I think you exceeded the posting limit.
airhornahole Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[quote author=airhornahole board=general thread=1349 post=29596 time=1219174450]

no, it's in your post...I just effed up in snipping out what wasn't important
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:[quote author=howiefeltersnatch board=general thread=1349 post=29601 time=1219174638]

no, it's in your post...I just effed up in snipping out what wasn't important

Beats the S out of me. That isn't what I typed, obviously.
fishy smelling taco is a replacement for the c word....so now i'm curious as to what you tryed to type
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:fishy smelling taco is a replacement for the c word....so now i'm curious as to what you tryed to type

it should read "...DVD, etfishy smelling tacoil they..." I guess I put the space in the wrong place.
airhornahole Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:fishy smelling taco is a replacement for the c word....so now i'm curious as to what you tryed to type

it should read "...DVD, etfishy smelling tacoil they..." I guess I put the space in the wrong place.

Let me try that again

"...DVD, etcetera (abreviated) until they.."

I am guessing he was trying to spell cant (less the ') and did a u and spelled fishy smelling taco instead.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:

I am guessing he was trying to spell cant (less the ') and did a u and spelled fishy smelling taco instead.

I can't believe this board wouldn't recognize the spacing in the word sequence I put together. ???