Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'The Office' star arrested!!!
He goes from Freebeer & Hotwings to Jail.

The reason he didn't blow his money on thins was because he needed to save it up for his bail!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/TV/08/15...index.html

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Prosecutors have filed felony drug charges against Craig Phillip Robinson, an actor best known for his role as Darryl Philbin on NBC's "The Office."
Craig Phillip Robinson is shown in character as Darryl Philbin on NBC's "The Office."

Craig Phillip Robinson is shown in character as Darryl Philbin on NBC's "The Office."

According to documents released Friday, police in Culver City arrested Robinson on June 29 on suspicion of possessing MDMA, also known as ecstasy, and methamphetamine. He was released the same day after posting bail, jail records show.

Los Angeles County prosecutors charged Robinson with two felony counts of drug possession and one count of being under the influence of illegal drugs.

Robinson's publicist declined comment Friday. The 36-year-old is scheduled to appear in court August 21.

He is familiar to television audiences for his portrayal of Philbin, a warehouse foreman on "The Office." He also recently appeared in the comedy
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
At least it's for drugs, and not a real crime like rape or theft.
I saw Craig Robinson perform at a small comedy club once. He told me to take my panties off.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I saw Craig Robinson perform at a small comedy club once. He told me to take my panties off.
I hope you left them on.
speedbump Wrote:At least it's for drugs, and not a real crime like rape or theft.

Yeah i am also glad that our tax dollars are not going to the police department to fight crime, that would be a total waste of resources.

P.S. yes i realize that my personal tax dollars don't pay the cali PDs in anyway
Vote Libertarian in the 2008 elections. Drugs are not a crime.
theterribletwist Wrote:Vote Libertarian in the 2008 elections. Drugs are not a crime.

Not all drugs, just marijuana and pot...
jus' P Wrote:
theterribletwist Wrote:Vote Libertarian in the 2008 elections. Drugs are not a crime.

Not all drugs, just marijuana and pot...

not so much marijuana but definitely pot. That shit's dangerous
wingospagettio Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:I saw Craig Robinson perform at a small comedy club once. He told me to take my panties off.
I hope you left them on.

she didn't have any to take off
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"