Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burger King
I went through the drive-thru at Burger King today here in Maine (before I saw the dude bathing in the sink) but there was a sticker posted on the window that I never saw before that said "Videotaping and photography prohibited" Could this be a result of Joe's Stunts? I wonder what they are hiding in there, now I want to know haha
Joe's Burger King was on 44th street in Wyoming Michigan.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Burger King is McDonald's bitch.
I bet that they all have that sign now
is this burger king in portland?
This has got to be one of the most boring threads in the history of this board.
It was the Burger King in Windham, and yeah it's boring, but I was trying to see what people thought about that no videotaping policy
ashleykme Wrote:It was the Burger King in Windham, and yeah it's boring, but I was trying to see what people thought about that no videotaping policy

Didn't mean to direct that you ashley, the stellar responses were what I was mainly referring to. But, I have seen those signs for quite awhile now.
brytn Wrote:
ashleykme Wrote:It was the Burger King in Windham, and yeah it's boring, but I was trying to see what people thought about that no videotaping policy

Didn't mean to direct that you ashley, the stellar responses were what I was mainly referring to. But, I have seen those signs for quite awhile now.

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...thread=794
http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=1108
http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=1121

all more boring.

your response was quite stellar. thanks.

i live in lewiston/auburn area, but it's been forever since i've been through a burger king drive through. there's plenty here, i'll have to check and see if the signs are posted.
dingdongyo Wrote:
brytn Wrote:Didn't mean to direct that you ashley, the stellar responses were what I was mainly referring to. But, I have seen those signs for quite awhile now.

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...thread=794
http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=1108
http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=1121

all more boring.

your response was quite stellar. thanks.

i live in lewiston/auburn area, but it's been forever since i've been through a burger king drive through. there's plenty here, i'll have to check and see if the signs are posted.

Touche. Didn't really mean to impugn anyone's post per se. It was just that they were so short and meaningless that it just struck me as funny. See but, now we have at least made it slightly more interesting haven't we? So, I rescind my opinion of it being boring. While not being the most exciting thread, it is no longer in the boring category.
I try to avoid Burger King. I want to eat healthy. I dont have to worry about my weight, but I dont want a heart attack either. I hadn't been for a long time. Anyone have any ideas on how to make this more exciting? haha
ashleykme Wrote:I try to avoid Burger King. I want to eat healthy. I dont have to worry about my weight, but I dont want a heart attack either. I hadn't been for a long time. Anyone have any ideas on how to make this more exciting? haha

We could ask what is your favorite BK food. ;D
Burger King iced coffee is heavenly.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I kind of like the Steakhouse burger, but I'm trying to eat healthy
ashleykme Wrote:I kind of like the Steakhouse burger, but I'm trying to eat healthy

Yeah the more I say I am trying to eat healthy means that I am feeling guilty. You know you eat a double whopper (my favorite) at least twice a week. I would but, our closest BK is too far out of my way to go eat junk (albeit tasty junk).
BK sucks. Wendy's ownz all.
Jo Wrote:BK sucks. Wendy's ownz all.

and Arby
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:BK sucks. Wendy's ownz all.

and Arby
I hate that redheaded bitch... Your opinions will change after your first day at Denny
[quote="wienerpoopie"]I hate that redheaded bitch... Your opinions will change after your first day at Denny
Arby's has horsey sauce and curly fries. Arby's wins.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Arby's has horsey sauce and curly fries. Arby's wins.

The exact reason I go for
Admin Wrote:Arby's has horsey sauce and curly fries. Arby's wins.

what is wrong with you people??!!
[quote="Jo"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]

and Arby
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Jo Wrote:eff Arby's. there can be only one and it's a firecrotch named Wendy.

I'm curious to know how you know that the carpet matches the drapes.

it's got to, who dye's their hair red? plus, all those freckles and pale white skin....c'mon now.
Maybe she is shorn?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Maybe she is shorn?

I take that back. Wendy is 47. There's a good chance that there is a fuzz fest going on.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
all this talk about wendy's muff is making me super wet and hungry
I actually prefer Wendy's over Arby's, but realizing that makes me agree with becky, I will have to throw Culver's into the mix.
I have to have double meat croisandwich with bacon and sausage for breakfast.

And our Arby's stopped carrying"homestyle" fries so now I only get the Roastbeast.
Culvers is the best, the cheeseheads in Wisconsin got something right. Even though a Baconator from Wendy's is my all time favorite.
Thanks in no small part to this thread I ended up eating Wendy's for lunch today.
Admin Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Maybe she is shorn?

I take that back. Wendy is 47. There's a good chance that there is a fuzz fest going on.

oh you know it's huge down there. so huge.
1. Arby
You have to order the loaded steakhouse burger from Buger King and a Dr. Pepper.

1.Burger King
2.Wendy's
3.Amatos (if your not from the northern new england area you will not know what this place is)
I love Amatos, I was so happy when they built one in North Conway when I worked out there. I ate at Burger King today for the first time since this thread started. Still thrilling, huh?
i still have never eaten at amatos. and italian food makes me happy. i don't order restaurant food for just myself. and i have no friends.

this is a real snag.
I really only like arbys for their marketfresh sandwiches. Those things are awesome! And the curly fries, of course.
I go to Amatos alone all the time, it's just like a little store, I should take you there sometime, I'm pretty sure there's one up in L/A Smile
Kate Wrote:I really only like arbys for their marketfresh sandwiches. Those things are awesome! And the curly fries, of course.

I hope you're not getting them because you think that they are healthier for you! Those things are loaded with calories and fat.

http://www.arbys.com/nutrition/calculator.php
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."