Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's chapping your rear-end
Thing have chapped my rear end so much that I think that this subject should be discussed freely, I believe that people that are so friggin' full of themselves as if thier s**t don't stink should be beaten ruthlessly by a sack of potatoes. please feel free to discuss what is really making you pissed.
People who make posts like this. This isn't the emo kid national congregation forum. Lame...
What ticks me off?! Hillary Clinton and her legion of zombie like followers who not only do not leave well enough alone once she had obviously lost the democratic nomination mathmatically, but now that it is over, still manages to get her leathery old cackling face on the news.....I mean Jesus, why are people still talking about her? It is over!!! Go the F#ck away! And thank God that she did not get the nomination, because honestly, that harpy belongs in the white house about as much as a fork belongs in a light socket!
We are as ready for a female president as a monkey is ready to fill out a resume.
like most gas prices piss me off
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:like most gas prices piss me off

just most of them? They are all obscene
I hate people who don't like me. Jerks...
What ticks me off is job outsourcing to other countries. I'm losing mine July 31 and it's a real kick to the head. I do my best to buy "Made in the U.S.A." labeled products, but just try walking down an aisle in Wal-Mart and not spend an hour just trying to find a kid's toy that's made here.
I can't stand that my boyfriend refuses to give FB&HW a try. He is a loyal Howard Stern listener on Sirius and he thinks these guys rip Howard off. Sure Howard was and is a revolutionary radio personality, but FB&HW are really nothing like him! They are much funnier and relevant, less driven by name-dropping and advertising, and don't provide entertainment by having some dumb teenage skank with no daddy on the show every day. Someone help me put the bf in place!
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I can't stand that my boyfriend refuses to give FB&HW a try. He is a loyal Howard Stern listener on Sirius and he thinks these guys rip Howard off. Sure Howard was and is a revolutionary radio personality, but FB&HW are really nothing like him! They are much funnier and relevant, less driven by name-dropping and advertising, and don't provide entertainment by having some dumb teenage skank with no daddy on the show every day. Someone help me put the bf in place!

Tell him that they don't whine about vinaigrette, allow a putz like Nicolas Cage to interrupt Chris Rock, let their funniest writer walk over a contract dispute,l or don't divorce their wives which eliminates all the tension that fueled what was Howie's heyday.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
sorry, nothing to gripe about...only 35 days, 12 hours and 10 minutes before 5 of my 6 lil' darlin's go BACK to school and stop eating me out of house and home!! (the youngest has 2 more years before school.)
jus' P Wrote:sorry, nothing to gripe about...only 35 days, 12 hours and 10 minutes before 5 of my 6 lil' darlin's go BACK to school and stop eating me out of house and home!! (the youngest has 2 more years before school.)

AMEN!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Zanes dried man mayo is crusting my rear end
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:sorry, nothing to gripe about...only 35 days, 12 hours and 10 minutes before 5 of my 6 lil' darlin's go BACK to school and stop eating me out of house and home!! (the youngest has 2 more years before school.)

AMEN!!

6 kids ? ouch.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:AMEN!!

6 kids ? ouch.

Yep . . . dinner time is fun.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!