Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saddleback Forum
I sat and watched the C-span rerun of the Saddleback forum this morning and really came away with a few things. One is how intelligent and dignified both Obama and McCain are. This really is the first time in the modern era that each party has produced two such qualified candidates. For the first time in my adult memory this is the first Democratic candidate that has not made me want to hurl. I still hope McCain wins, but If Obama wins it seems that the country will be in good hands. Wow I said it.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I definitely Don't want Obama to win
I don't either, but he seems very smooth and very intelligent. McCain seemed very intelligent also with a big helping of dogged determination. I guess what I'm saying is I remember the disgusted punch in the stomach feeling I got when Bill Clinton was elected I'm just not feeling right now.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
You must be kidding? Bill Clinton virtually eliminated the national debt and improved our world relations, how could he have given you a sick feeling? If Bill made you feel like you got punched in the stomach then George must have felt like getting hit by a train.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:You must be kidding? Bill Clinton virtually eliminated the national debt and improved our world relations, how could he have given you a sick feeling? If Bill made you feel like you got punched in the stomach then George must have felt like getting hit by a train.

he cut debt by giving all our service men and woman pay cuts and avoiding conflicts
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Yes avoiding conflict, as every responsible leader should
[quote="wienerpoopie"]Yes avoiding conflict, as every responsible leader should
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
They did that during the Clinton Administration?
wienerpoopie Wrote:They did that during the Clinton Administration?

there are youtube videos of Bin Laden declaring war on us in like 1998.....when was Bush voted in? Ofcourse it's still his fault though.

Whoever was in office then....who was it? Shouldn't have been a big pussy and done something.
Most the word dislikes the U.S. are we supposed to fight all of them? War is last resort, just because a guy in a cave is talking smack is not justification to start a war. Bush had as many or more chances to get Bin Laden but instead put the focus on Iraq, great plan that was :Smile
wienerpoopie Wrote:Most the word dislikes the U.S. are we supposed to fight all of them? War is last resort, just because a guy in a cave is talking smack is not justification to start a war. Bush had as many or more chances to get Bin Laden but instead put the focus on Iraq, great plan that was :Smile

most of the other countries haven't 'declared war' or bombed our embessys though....just a guy in a cave, yeah
Give it time. At the rate that we're pissing off other countries with our arrogance, we should have all kinds of wars lining up. Iran, Russia, Argentina; hell, maybe we'll get lucky and get a go at China in my lifetime. After the screwing that the USA's Leukin took on the uneven bars, I'm suprised Bush hasn't already started bombing. The slow reaction time is probably because her dad's Russian. Understandable....
lovegrenade Wrote:Give it time. At the rate that we're pissing off other countries with our arrogance, we should have all kinds of wars lining up. Iran, Russia, Argentina; hell, maybe we'll get lucky and get a go at China in my lifetime. After the screwing that the USA's Leukin took on the uneven bars, I'm suprised Bush hasn't already started bombing. The slow reaction time is probably because her dad's Russian. Understandable....

I agree. Not looking forward to the big three all fighting...
Awesome! It looks like we're going to get a shot at Russia even sooner than I thought!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/20...20028.html
(Warmongering Rocks!)
wienerpoopie Wrote:Bill Clinton virtually eliminated the national debt

Really? What do you mean by "virtually eliminated"?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Bill Clinton 1993-1997
Start Debt/GDP 66.2%
End debt/GDP 65.6%
Increase debt ($T) 1.12
Increase debt/GDP -0.6%

Bill Clinton 1997-2001
Start Debt/GDP 65.6%
End debt/GDP 57.4%
Increase debt ($T) 0.42
Increase debt/GDP -8.2%
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Bill Clinton 1993-1997
Start Debt/GDP 66.2%
End debt/GDP 65.6%
Increase debt ($T) 1.12
Increase debt/GDP -0.6%

Bill Clinton 1997-2001
Start Debt/GDP 65.6%
End debt/GDP 57.4%
Increase debt ($T) 0.42
Increase debt/GDP -8.2%

OH SNAP!

where did you get that? thats pretty cool...
Start Debt/GDP 66.2%
End debt/GDP 65.6%
Increase debt ($T) 1.12
Increase debt/GDP -0.6%

Bill Clinton 1997-2001
Start Debt/GDP 65.6%
End debt/GDP 57.4%
Increase debt ($T) 0.42
Increase debt/GDP -8.2%

Yeah, but at least he was enjoying himself when he was there.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Start Debt/GDP 66.2%
End debt/GDP 65.6%
Increase debt ($T) 1.12
Increase debt/GDP -0.6%

Bill Clinton 1997-2001
Start Debt/GDP 65.6%
End debt/GDP 57.4%
Increase debt ($T) 0.42
Increase debt/GDP -8.2%

OH SNAP!

where did you get that? thats pretty cool...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_de...tial_terms
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
wienerpoopie Wrote:You must be kidding? Bill Clinton virtually eliminated the national debt and improved our world relations, how could he have given you a sick feeling? If Bill made you feel like you got punched in the stomach then George must have felt like getting hit by a train.

No, I voted for every George we had. Not happy with everything, but at least we didnt' turn into one big soft punching bag like we did with J. Carter.
and like the Georges, you now have negative Karma, and very few people like you. Smile
Admin Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Bill Clinton virtually eliminated the national debt

Really? What do you mean by "virtually eliminated"?

Bill leveled out the national debt before he left office and set it on its first decline in years.
http://www.cedarcomm.com/~stevelm1/usdebt.htm
lovegrenade Wrote:and like the Georges, you now have negative Karma, and very few people like you. Smile

The real George Bush:

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/RYvfxvDwJxA&hl=en[/flash]
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Really? What do you mean by "virtually eliminated"?

Bill leveled out the national debt before he left office and set it on its first decline in years.

That's virtually eliminated?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Bill leveled out the national debt before he left office and set it on its first decline in years.

That's virtually eliminated?

Yes :Smile
Bill had a conservative Republican Congress and Senate to deal with. Why don't they get some of the credit? The Democrats have been in charge of both for the last couple of years w/ George B. why don't they share the blame?
lovegrenade Wrote:and like the Georges, you now have negative Karma, and very few people like you. Smile

Actually I'm darn proud of my negitive karma. It just means I say what I actually feel and I try to be well thought out: even if you hate me and don't agree. If you like me then you do, If you don't I can't make you.
wienerpoopie Wrote:

The real George Bush:

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/RYvfxvDwJxA&hl=en[/flash]

That was very educational, not chopped or edited at all!!
motorboatking Wrote:Bill had a conservative Republican Congress and Senate to deal with. Why don't they get some of the credit? The Democrats have been in charge of both for the last couple of years w/ George B. why don't they share the blame?

Because they "love" every one and everything, they have never met a woodland creature or hobo they haven't liked. Plus they have stood against the Nazi tyranny of George H. Bush while he was out raping poor defenseless nations like Saddam's Iraq or the poor innocent Tali-ban in Afghanistan. As a side benefit, they have stood in the way of greedy "Big Oil" and saved the pristine natural beauty of the ocean reef and the Arctic habitats. They know full well that Shell Oil can't wait to spill millions of barrels of oil into the Gulf of Mexico.
What Presidential Candidate do US Troops Contribute Most To?
The answer--Sen. Obama-- might surprise you. Or maybe not.

http://faithfulprogressive.blogspot.com/...do-us.html

http://www.wwmt.com/articles/presidentia...s_war.html
http://hosted.ap.org/specials/interactiv...ITE=WWMTTV
wienerpoopie Wrote:http://hosted.ap.org/specials/interactiv...ITE=WWMTTV

From what I read in this side by side comparison, except for troop withdral, We could call them "Mc Obama"