Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caption This August 18 2008
[Image: kl4g38a8ctm8vgcmiyh2b151haeakecjc60x.jpg]

Since the burnking is late I will step up to the plate.

Maybe I should have asked Titan for permission first.......
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Thanks Biff. Woke up and felt like crap today so I called in sick and went back to sleep.

Scene from the last episode of Gilligan's Island, where the Skipper finally gets sick of it all and eats his Little Buddy.
Rub a dub dub, a 300 pound guy in a tub, who do you think it'd be? I think we can rule out "candlestick maker"...
titan sets sail across Lake Michigan to pick up his hot craigslist date.
I'm fat guy the sailor man,
I eat everything I can . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Jo Wrote:titan sets sail across Lake Michigan to pick up his hot craigslist date.

Titan's new craigslist date sails across Lake Michigan to meet him.
"Looks like i need another 10 pounds of Ballast in here, and by Ballast i mean Butter"
"Fat guy little boat"
Fistor Wrote:
Jo Wrote:titan sets sail across Lake Michigan to pick up his hot craigslist date.

Titan's new craigslist date sails across Lake Michigan to meet him.

Ha ha haaaa ! F you both.
Wowie Groovie !
mikefromphilly Wrote:"Fat guy little boat"

Winner! I just thought of this and hoped no one had posted it.
burnking Wrote:
mikefromphilly Wrote:"Fat guy little boat"

Winner! I just thought of this and hoped no one had posted it.

I thought it deserved the win too, but shouldn't it have been, "Fat Man, Little Boat" ?
Wowie Groovie !
No wonder the Professor is so skinny.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Titan ! Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Winner! I just thought of this and hoped no one had posted it.

I thought it deserved the win too, but shouldn't it have been, "Fat Man, Little Boat" ?

I thought "Fat guy in a little boat" in a sing-song voice (Tommy Boy reference). Maybe we're thinking of different things...
burnking Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I thought it deserved the win too, but shouldn't it have been, "Fat Man, Little Boat" ?

I thought "Fat guy in a little boat" in a sing-song voice (Tommy Boy reference). Maybe we're thinking of different things...

I was thinking it was a reference to the names of the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Wowie Groovie !
Wow, it's pretty obvious where my interests lie. Zero thought of history, all thoughts of stupid comedies.