Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rejections
what was the most akward rejection/breakup/ you have ever gotten from a guy/girl.
----------------------------
mine was when I "accidently" forgot my girlfriends birthday and I had to give her something so I reached into my pocket and gave her a dollar and I kid you not I said "Here, you gan go get a lapdance" and that was the end of that relationship.
I once asked Santa at the mall to marry me. I may or may not have been 19 at the time. He may or may not have been a tranny.

I didn't get a pole in the north that night =(
While living in an apartment across the hall from my bf.....he told me that "he just didn't see us making it" and then added that he'd been sleeping with the girl upstairs.....now THAT was a great semester....
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
My ex broke up with me and became a lesbian with her roommate for 6 months
Wowie Groovie !
That's harsh....I just don't see what's so great about being a lesbian? It's more fun to play with something you DON'T have yourself.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:That's harsh....I just don't see what's so great about being a lesbian? It's more fun to play with something you DON'T have yourself.

My only joy in that situation is that when they broke up it was a super nasty drama filled break up with lots of broken furniture and lamps being hurled about.
Wowie Groovie !
i had a girl break up with me and she married her second cousin two weeks later.

now THAT will piss you off.
rag1ncaucasian Wrote:i had a girl break up with me and she married her second cousin two weeks later.

now THAT will piss you off.

I would think that would almost be a relief! If she's messed up enough to marry her second cousin they you're probably better off.
Whew! Dodged a bullet!

I think about my ex girlfriends and for a few of them I'm thinking I doged several bullets.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I agree with dino, you don't need a chick that crazy enough to mary there second cousin, she would be sleeping with all your friends probably.