Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouTube and Videos - Post your favorites here
Yah, uh, Orz. How long have you been listening to the show?

Will Smith
Bass Players
Joe on Budweiser commercial
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:Yah, uh, Orz. How long have you been listening to the show?

Will Smith
Bass Players

Yea I dunno if I believe it or not...but they had a hell of a lot of specifics down if they were making stuff up about it, and why would they post a still picture on the site with a link claiming it was Joe. If it is not Joe then Budweiser found one hell of a stunt double for Joe. Hell when he yells in the clip the voice even sounds a lot like Joe.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Well, here's a picture of Joe and Mad Dog in April of last year, when he allegedly filmed the commercial . . .

[Image: IMG_1190.jpg]

maybe they gave him a fake beard . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Well, here's a picture of Joe and Mad Dog in April of last year, when he allegedly filmed the commercial . . .

[Image: IMG_1190.jpg]

maybe they gave him a fake beard . . .

I know that, but didn't he just say they contacted him in April? Not that they filmed it in April?
I don't buy it. I would like it to be true, but I don't believe that already back in the spring (or whenever Joe supposedly filmed it) they would have had the plan to keep it a secret until after the Super Bowl. They would have at least mentioned that Joe was going to be in a major commercial. And it really only kind of looks like him, in my opinion.
zdunklee Wrote:

Will Smith
Bass Players

Yea I dunno if I believe it or not...but they had a hell of a lot of specifics down if they were making stuff up about it, and why would they post a still picture on the site with a link claiming it was Joe. If it is not Joe then Budweiser found one hell of a stunt double for Joe. Hell when he yells in the clip the voice even sounds a lot like Joe.

If nothing else gave the hoax away, surely you heard Zane make a comment as to the redness of Joe's hair.

I knew it was bullshit from the get go but that comment sealed the deal.

Is it really so hard to fathom that there is another bearded hipster in the world and that person was in a commercial?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:Is it really so hard to fathom that there is another bearded hipster in the world and that person was in a commercial?

Bearded? No. Hipster? No. When you combine the two, however, only Joe could produce that kind of awesomeness.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Biff Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:

Will Smith
Bass Players

If nothing else gave the hoax away, surely you heard Zane make a comment as to the redness of Joe's hair.

Is it really so hard to fathom that there is another bearded hipster in the world and that person was in a commercial?

They sure as hell had that story ready then...cause I sent the email at 4:40am yesterday, which is only 20 mins before they hit the air. I have listened to that segment 5 times now and I don't really see any reason not to believe it. Joe had zero hesitation in his voice when answering any of the questions they asked him. It isn't that hard to fathom that there is another bearded hipster, but have you actually looked at the video? I guess we shall see tomorrow because ANY other hoax they have laid down they have had to end up saying it was just a hoax the next day due to crazy emails they get.
zdunklee Wrote:They sure as hell had that story ready then...cause I sent the email at 4:40am yesterday, which is only 20 mins before they hit the air. I have listened to that segment 5 times now and I don't really see any reason not to believe it. Joe had zero hesitation in his voice when answering any of the questions they asked him.
Yeah, because 20 minutes and what (?) nine commercial breaks isn't enough for them to hammer out a few specifics for a bullshit story.
zdunklee Wrote:
Biff Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:

Will Smith
Bass Players

They sure as hell had that story ready then...cause I sent the email at 4:40am yesterday, which is only 20 mins before they hit the air. I have listened to that segment 5 times now and I don't really see any reason not to believe it. Joe had zero hesitation in his voice when answering any of the questions they asked him. It isn't that hard to fathom that there is another bearded hipster, but have you actually looked at the video? I guess we shall see tomorrow because ANY other hoax they have laid down they have had to end up saying it was just a hoax the next day due to crazy emails they get.

Probably because I called Monday morning AND sent emails to Steve & Joe Monday morning AND posted it here and on the other forum.

Is 3 days enough time to get their stories straight? Wink :lol:
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'd say fake if Joe hesitated...everyone know that Joe can't lie well at all. What other time has he ever been able to pull something like that off? On top of that they have never posted one of their lies with a still picture on their website. It looks and for me the biggest thing sounds like Joe and voices are pretty hard to fake.
zdunklee Wrote:I'd say fake if Joe hesitated...everyone know that Joe can't lie well at all. What other time has he ever been able to pull something like that off? On top of that they have never posted one of their lies with a still picture on their website. It looks and for me the biggest thing sounds like Joe and voices are pretty hard to fake.

Well, i'm done being blue in the face. Anybody else?
When I saw the commercial for half a second, it did look like him, but that still photo on the site looks NOTHING like him. Keep in mind, I haven't heard them talk about it yet, but if he did say April, that picture of him beardless proves it.
Remember this.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRNDizsqJWU[/youtube]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Just wanted to post this picture of Joe's clearly RED beard...

[Image: 20656_565352566914_15304425_33057385_1424931_n.jpg]

go ahead and compare it to the photo on the guys site and try and say they look nothing alike. Also it only shows up red on good cameras, and most make-up or editing people would make they guy ringing the bell have the same color beard and hair...just saying...
[Image: joecombo.jpg]
-Jiggy- Wrote:[Image: joecombo.jpg]

I still dont think that is him in the video. Btw that was me that called in and told them which commercial it was. I was just a bit annoyed they didnt give the messageboard any credit so I called in to give us some love
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Thanks plumpenut!!
Jay Leno's return to the tonight show commercial remix:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJJ6o4eYynU[/youtube]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk[/youtube]
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Anyone over 25 or 26 should remember this. .....little bastard!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IiLZ0dvDWU[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq9993iJlYU[/youtube]

This video will have you rolling on the floor...Don't watch it at work, because it is for sure NSFW because of language.
zdunklee Wrote:This video will have you rolling on the floor...Don't watch it at work, because it is for sure NSFW because of language.
Ever since I've seen this commercial I knew something like this was eventually gonna show up. Thanks Z.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxwKlNLyrx8[/youtube]

NSFW
Man, that makes me interested in sitting down and watching some of the (old) Star Wars movies again for the first time in years.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k9K8V2-Itw[/youtube]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
This made me laugh, has some bad words

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTwJetox_tU[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBmM79YadYM[/youtube]