Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone miss the obit segment on 8/18?
Segment 15 today was just a 2 minute commercial - did the guys actually end up doing the bit about the woman's crazy obituary they were talking about all day? Or did they decide to push that segment to tomorrow? Thanks Smile
good question, i was looking forward to hear about the obit.
I heard it. Forget what time it was. Must've been pretty close to 10, though.
I was looking forward to this segment and it was a 2 minute commerical about new, affordable condo's being built.
You didn't miss much. They basically stated how this matriarch( grandma and mother), had been making everyone's lives miserable for the last number of years, and now maybe, just maybe she'll find peace in death. Stated that there would be no service, and hopefully the rest of the family could finally have a normal life. The obit was written by the daughter. Then they took calls from people who had similar experiences, which were mostly people just dropping bombs( I hated you, I'm gay, thank god your gone, etc) at funerals.
I am freaking out trying to find the podcast on itunes. I've never loaded a podcast before and can't find it anywhere. Can anyone please help???
Did you buy it from the website? Someone sends you an e-mail with a link, and it's so easy from there that even I can do it
jmali Wrote:I am freaking out trying to find the podcast on itunes. I've never loaded a podcast before and can't find it anywhere. Can anyone please help???

From what I understand, the podcast is no longer on iTunes.