Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBHW-ism's That You Say On A Daily Basis
M'er effer, deuche bag, How's it going everybody, wow hot. It's all so great. I can't help any of it.
...wonders if any used/heard "plumpy nut" from their significant others? I know that I could not even muster any guts in doing so.
I like the way FB says noope. and the world is full of effing a-holes.
I say all the cut off swear words (mer fer, f, b, s, a-hole, gd, bs etc.), minger, window licker, and lots of drops! Right now I can't get "Good for you" out of my head. And douch bag, I say that WAY too much!
Whatever I do I can't stop saying "whatever you do don't stop..."
when i eat breakfast I sing - 'Oh give me some sausage, SAUSAGE!'

and randomly 'book, bears, boys'
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I sometimes catch myself unintentionally quoting HW's "...so at least you've got that going for you..."
I'm definitely a big user of the truncated swear words. That, and my wife is a nurse so I bring up the slut drop if I want to piss her off...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:when i eat breakfast I sing - 'Oh give me some sausage, SAUSAGE!'

and randomly 'book, bears, boys'

im going to lather up my sausage!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I seem to be saying Fetch, and Schwanz (sp?) a lot.

Mmmmh Mmmmh Schwanz
Pro Joe's "Her Moose Knuckle is bigger than my bicep!" Moose Knuckle, oh and mouth party, minger, window licker, mouth breather, mf'er, and schwantz. LOL!!!
All the short swears, Bro, and "That's super interesting"
Every day I hear "That's super interesting" while my client's yammer on in my face about their issues.
My daughter started using J-J-Joe-Jiggy-Jiggy-Joe whenever she is in a good mood and goofing off.
*it's not my favorite thing
*enough questions
*eff, effing, m-effer!!!!
*gay. gay. gay. gay.
*so that happened
*oh my god i drive around (this one is exceptionally fun when i'm toasted)
*whatever you do...

i can't even think of all of them. i don't think i say anything original anymore...wow, i suck at life. maybe i should just quit...
i love using minger cause nobody knows what it means
What are you going to do? Give me a ___________ ticket?
deuchebag Wrote:What are you going to do? Give me a ___________ ticket?

That's a good one to bring out once in a while. You don't have to be a listener to know that's F'n funny!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
like everyone else, there are many--

recently it's been "shout your answer out!" for no apparent reason (totally pisses off our 8 y.o.)

besides the truncated swear words, "homo!" is a favorite and again for no apparent reason "el matador!" and of course "I like turtles"
I work in a high stress job with a lot of stressed out co-workers in a relatively small office. We all swear like crazy probably to relieve stress. However, I am the only one who can supress the swearing enough by using "What the Eff!" and "What kind of "S" is that?!". My co-workers always compliment me for being able to "control" the out of control swearing. It makes me look like the civil one Smile
They still reference it on the air but no matter what, it's still friggin' hard to say belly button lint w/o thinking in your brain belly bitten lunt!
I use minger a lot. Also, in the car, when a fairly obscure or old song that I know comes on, I'll "buzz in" with my name, and then Name That Tune.
"g.d." and describing people as "dim"
funny to me was when I was upset with my two teenage boys, I gave them a 4 minute speech. Then I started calming down, and finished with, "and that's your new opinion."
I've just started saying, "Wow that's super interesting."
That's what she said.
I played UNO with the kids this weekend... and actually said

"Winner Winner Chicken Dinner" - they thought I was nuts!
fbhwlistener Wrote:I played UNO with the kids this weekend... and actually said

"Winner Winner Chicken Dinner" - they thought I was nuts!

I say that whenever I change one of the babies' diapers and it contains any green substances with a soft serve ice cream texture.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I almost came to giving my two kids a Zane-like punishment by making them hold hands and stare at each other but realized that would be more devestating since they're only 2 and 4...(just realized I typed devestating without hesitating....grrrr)
I busted out "Enough Questions" yesterday when my friends kid asked me like 10 questions in a row! LOL

I'm also liking "Good Morning" and "Wow" Busted those out when my coworkers come in and see me. lol