Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kids
I wonder how many others despise them as much as I.
Other people's kids are okay in small doses, thank Christ I don't have any of my own.
Wowie Groovie !
I have kids.... I have a hard time with other peoples kids in general though...
I'm not the type that doesn't know when his kid is being an ass. I spank my boy so on and so forth. I'll be the first to say he acts like a lil a-hole sometimes. But I love him to death and wouldn't trade him for anything, my daughter too even though she pooped all over me last night.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Kids suck, I use three rubbers with every time I scrump, and want to get my nuts cut ASAP
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:Kids suck, I use three rubbers with every time I scrump, and want to get my nuts cut ASAP

i've been banding calves a lot lately.....i'll band you for a sixer of beer

[Image: 07-029f2.gif]

[Image: 07-029f1.gif]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Kids suck, I use three rubbers with every time I scrump, and want to get my nuts cut ASAP

[Image: 07-029f2.gif]

[Image: 07-029f1.gif]

I bet you'd love to get your hand's on his weiner!! ;D
airhornahole Wrote:[quote author=howiefeltersnatch board=bs thread=1388 post=29770 time=1219237292]

quote]

I bet you'd love to get your hand's on his weiner!! ;D

like it would be the first time :Smile
You all have no idea what you are missing . . . all kids are great, you just have to remember that they are kids. Guess what? You were a kid once too. I guess you were a perfect little angel as a kid? No, you weren't. So why do you expect all other kids to be?? Let them be kids and pray that they have parents that teach them properly and love them. If not, they may be a little angry and act out against other adults. Why do you judge them?? -1 to you zanessweater today and every day i'm on here for starting a thread such as this. Okay, I take that back. I will not -1 you but +1 you because obviously you must not have had a good childhood and need loving. I will also pray for you.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'm not the type that doesn't know when his kid is being an ass. I spank my boy so on and so forth. I'll be the first to say he acts like a lil a-hole sometimes. But I love him to death and wouldn't trade him for anything, my daughter too even though she pooped all over me last night.

Nothing like waking up in the middle of the night only to find out your child has soiled their bed, and then decided to crawl into your bed...
I plan on not having kids. I'll be an awesome uncle, but I have no desire to have my own.
I have 2 of my own, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love my kids, they make things a lot more interesting to say the least, I do make sure they are kept in check. I don't usually like dealing with other people's children though because I can tell them to calm the hell down or they will get punished, and for some reason it seams most people don't understand how to tell thier kids to stop pushing other kids or to stop touching everything in someone elses house. These are the things that make people not like kids because so many parents don't know how to get thier kids to behave in public. Kids are great and not really too dificult to raise as long as you are a good parent and actually pay attention to them. Yeah there are times when things are annoying, it isn't always fun to wake up because someone is crying just because they are thirsty, or a newly potty trained child wakes up having to use the toilet, but there are the times you notice how they develop and you see them learning new words amongst other things, and you can be proud of what you are doing.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'm not the type that doesn't know when his kid is being an ass. I spank my boy so on and so forth. I'll be the first to say he acts like a lil a-hole sometimes. But I love him to death and wouldn't trade him for anything, my daughter too even though she pooped all over me last night.

Nothing like waking up in the middle of the night only to find out your child has soiled their bed, and then decided to crawl into your bed...

nothing that bad.....she's only like 3 months old.... so it's more along the lines of sitting on my lap and destroying her last white onesie (sp)
Queenie Wrote:You all have no idea what you are missing . . . all kids are great, you just have to remember that they are kids. Guess what? You were a kid once too. I guess you were a perfect little angel as a kid? No, you weren't. So why do you expect all other kids to be?? Let them be kids and pray that they have parents that teach them properly and love them. If not, they may be a little angry and act out against other adults. Why do you judge them?? -1 to you zanessweater today and every day i'm on here for starting a thread such as this. Okay, I take that back. I will not -1 you but +1 you because obviously you must not have had a good childhood and need loving. I will also pray for you.

Im sure I was a-hole kid, still am and I had a great childhood but that don
I know it's cliche, but you truely do not understand until you have your own. There's a reason us annoying parents always say that.
wienerpoopie Wrote:Im sure I was a-hole kid

agreed
airhornahole Wrote:I know it's cliche, but you truely do not understand until you have your own. There's a reason us annoying parents always say that.

People used to tell me that all the time. It is different when you have your own. I was extremely apprehensive about it but in the end I'm glad.

Of course we just wanted to have one but ended up with twins.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
wienerpoopie Wrote:Im sure I was a-hole kid

agreed

Its ok you were a bigger a-hole, like the time you dropped the hammer on my head form the tree house?
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:agreed

Its ok you were a bigger a-hole, like the time you dropped the hammer on my head form the tree house?

That solves that mystery.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
wienerpoopie Wrote:

Sorry but that made me laugh. Poor wiener.

I pulled an a-hole kid move like that on my little brother. I was 4, he was 2. I had some orange handled sewing scissor (yeah, my mom was really watching us well) and I kept opening and shutting them chanting "stick yer finger in the trap..." Well,, my little bro unexpectedly DID stick his finger in the trap and I almost cut it off. He still brings that up to this day. Poor little guy. I felt so bad.
wienerpoopie Wrote:

the best part was after it bounced off your head you screamed "OWWW MY SHOULDER!!!!"
Admin Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Its ok you were a bigger a-hole, like the time you dropped the hammer on my head form the tree house?

That solves that mystery.

I told him to watch out!
wienerpoopie Wrote:Its ok you were a bigger a-hole, like the time you dropped the hammer on my head form the tree house?

the best part was after it bounced off your head you screamed "OWWW MY SHOULDER!!!!"

Sounds like the damage was done prior to this incident.

this story made all the other times you two screwed up a thread totally worth it
jus' P Wrote:

Or getting awakened and having to clean and change their clothes so they don't bother Daddy in bed . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
dingdongyo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:the best part was after it bounced off your head you screamed "OWWW MY SHOULDER!!!!"

this story made all the other times you two screwed up a thread totally worth it

[Image: hooray-lg.jpg]
This is a remotely interesting article about kids and happiness; just in case anyone cares.
http://www.newsweek.com/id/143792
Yep, you can show me everything saying that having kids is not fun, not cool, not whatever. But, after you have kids there is absolutely no way that you can imagine not having them. In my opinion, the reasons for the perceived happiness after the kids leave the house is that you have, at least, sheparded your kids into adulthood and can enjoy your new found freedom. Obviously, raising kids is often times tedious but, I cannot imagine anything I would rather do. I laugh harder and feel things much deeper than I ever used to before kids. So, take the Newsweek article and validate your own life but, mine is just fine.
sluttynurse Wrote:

Sorry but that made me laugh. Poor wiener.

I pulled an a-hole kid move like that on my little brother. I was 4, he was 2. I had some orange handled sewing scissor (yeah, my mom was really watching us well) and I kept opening and shutting them chanting "stick yer finger in the trap..." Well,, my little bro unexpectedly DID stick his finger in the trap and I almost cut it off. He still brings that up to this day. Poor little guy. I felt so bad.

When I was two, my little brother had just come home from the hospital. My mom left the room, and quickly came back because he was crying. I was hitting him on the head with a meat tenderizer.
My wife and I will have kids eventually. We hope to wait a few years, though.
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:You all have no idea what you are missing . . . all kids are great, you just have to remember that they are kids. Guess what? You were a kid once too. I guess you were a perfect little angel as a kid? No, you weren't. So why do you expect all other kids to be?? Let them be kids and pray that they have parents that teach them properly and love them. If not, they may be a little angry and act out against other adults. Why do you judge them?? -1 to you zanessweater today and every day i'm on here for starting a thread such as this. Okay, I take that back. I will not -1 you but +1 you because obviously you must not have had a good childhood and need loving. I will also pray for you.

Im sure I was a-hole kid, still am and I had a great childhood but that don
lovegrenade Wrote:This is a remotely interesting article about kids and happiness; just in case anyone cares.
http://www.newsweek.com/id/143792

Great article. If only the families of those who DECIDE to remain childless would read it!!
brytn Wrote:Yep, you can show me everything saying that having kids is not fun, not cool, not whatever. But, after you have kids there is absolutely no way that you can imagine not having them. In my opinion, the reasons for the perceived happiness after the kids leave the house is that you have, at least, sheparded your kids into adulthood and can enjoy your new found freedom. Obviously, raising kids is often times tedious but, I cannot imagine anything I would rather do. I laugh harder and feel things much deeper than I ever used to before kids. So, take the Newsweek article and validate your own life but, mine is just fine.

Apparently you didn't read the article. It doesn't "validate" not having kids, and condemn having kids. In fact, the author basically ends by stating the same reasons for having kids as you do. Having or not having kids is a personal decision that everyone has the right to make either way. For a responsible adult, there is no right or wrong choice. I'm choosing not to have kids for a lot of reasons; some selfish, some selfless. I am glad that it is becoming more acceptable to get married and not have kids. Like the article states, that used to be a pretty taboo thing.
lovegrenade Wrote:
brytn Wrote:Yep, you can show me everything saying that having kids is not fun, not cool, not whatever. But, after you have kids there is absolutely no way that you can imagine not having them. In my opinion, the reasons for the perceived happiness after the kids leave the house is that you have, at least, sheparded your kids into adulthood and can enjoy your new found freedom. Obviously, raising kids is often times tedious but, I cannot imagine anything I would rather do. I laugh harder and feel things much deeper than I ever used to before kids. So, take the Newsweek article and validate your own life but, mine is just fine.

Apparently you didn't read the article. It doesn't "validate" not having kids, and condemn having kids. In fact, the author basically ends by stating the same reasons for having kids as you do. Having or not having kids is a personal decision that everyone has the right to make either way. For a responsible adult, there is no right or wrong choice. I'm choosing not to have kids for a lot of reasons; some selfish, some selfless. I am glad that it is becoming more acceptable to get married and not have kids. Like the article states, that used to be a pretty taboo thing.

Awww - I think I have a crush on you too Lovegrenade. You and Ayllson. Wink
Awesome, donkey crushes rock!
lovegrenade Wrote:Awesome, donkey crushes rock!

SWEET ASS!
I guess I wouldn
That's what she said.
lovegrenade Wrote:

Yeah you are probably right. I scanned the article but, just got irritated when it said that people without kids are more happy. So, I kind of reacted to that. If people want to have kids great, if they don't that is great too. I would not be happier without kids but, I would have a hell of a lot more money. Smile
I have a 4month old and I wouldn't trade her for the world!!! It's amazing and we can't wait to have 3 more.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
brytn Wrote:Yeah you are probably right. I scanned the article but, just got irritated when it said that people without kids are more happy. So, I kind of reacted to that. If people want to have kids great, if they don't that is great too. I would not be happier without kids but, I would have a hell of a lot more money. Smile

I think you touched on the big reason that a lot of parents get upset by people who decide not to have kids. Smile Money. For example, one of my dad's best friends since he was a kid, decided not to have kids. Him and his wife live in a beautiful house on a lake, they retired wealthy at 50, and they spend four months out of the year traveling the world. I know my dad gets awfully jealous of it at times, but I also know that he wouldn't trade his three boys for it either. At the same time, I'm sure there were times when we were growing up that he would have swapped us in a heart beat. Smile Personally, I think I'll live a much happier life being the childless, wealthy, retired guy on a lake, who travels the world for 4 months a year.