Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 8/20/08
[Image: 09_08192008iiouo.jpg]
After the conclusion of the US basketball team's gold medal win, the Crystal was raced to the locker room.
burnking Wrote:[Image: 09_08192008iiouo.jpg]

They spelled meat wrong
Wowie Groovie !
[Image: 09_08192008iiouo.jpg]

Robert Downey Jr. shows up at the wine festival, chaos ensues. Story at 11.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

It's a race, I'm winning!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
In an attempt to revive the Britney mania from last summer, the papparazi now follow Britney around trying to get her to drink again.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:
In an attempt to revive the Britney mania from last summer, the papparazi now follow Britney around trying to get her to drink again.

+1 for effort and concept, would have worked better if they all had cameras too.
Wowie Groovie !
Queenie Wrote:It's a race, I'm winning!!

Nice reference Smile
burnking Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:It's a race, I'm winning!!

Nice reference Smile

What's the reference ? And, is it just me or does the guy in the lead look a little like Steve Carrol ?
Wowie Groovie !
Apparently word has gotten around that a bottle of wine and a tie will get you into Becky's pants
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Titan ! Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Nice reference Smile

What's the reference ? And, is it just me or does the guy in the lead look a little like Steve Carrol ?

Well, I'm 0 for 1 on noting references, but I thought she was going for Mr. Bean in Rat Race. If not, she should have been.
burnking Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:What's the reference ? And, is it just me or does the guy in the lead look a little like Steve Carrol ?

Well, I'm 0 for 1 on noting references, but I thought she was going for Mr. Bean in Rat Race. If not, she should have been.

That was it, but I wasn't even going to try and explain it to Titan . . .he wouldn't have gotten it.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
whos the winner?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:whos the winner?

The Queen
burnking Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:whos the winner?

The Queen

In more than one way too!! Thanks burnking!!!
booooo!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Apparently word has gotten around that a bottle of wine and a tie will get you into Becky's pants

I don't like Mr Bean either.. You can be a winner too! +1 ( if I believed in karma)
jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Apparently word has gotten around that a bottle of wine and a tie will get you into Becky's pants

I don't like Mr Bean either.. You can be a winner too! +1 ( if I believed in karma)

ha thanks, I kinda liked mine....but what do i know?
jus' P Wrote:

You can't take my win away . . . didn't you hear the almighty proclaim that this thread belongs to burnking??
Listen to the Queen!

Also, go on youtube and look up "rowan atkinson invisible drums" You may not laugh at loud, but you at least have to appreciate the comedy.
burnking Wrote:Listen to the Queen!

Also, go on youtube and look up "rowan atkinson invisible drums" You may not laugh at loud, but you at least have to appreciate the comedy.

I know he has a following, just like the jackass crew, it's just not my thing.

Hail to the Queen!!
Queenie Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Well, I'm 0 for 1 on noting references, but I thought she was going for Mr. Bean in Rat Race. If not, she should have been.

That was it, but I wasn't even going to try and explain it to Titan . . .he wouldn't have gotten it.

Yeah because telling me that it came from a movie would certainly be way too hard for me to understand.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:That was it, but I wasn't even going to try and explain it to Titan . . .he wouldn't have gotten it.

Yeah because telling me that it came from a movie would certainly be way too hard for me to understand.

well the rules of "Change a word" were too hard for you to understand so...can you blame her?
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:That was it, but I wasn't even going to try and explain it to Titan . . .he wouldn't have gotten it.

Telling you anything is hard for you to understand.
"What do you mean you want to wear the ribbon, you have to wear the ribbon......quick get him"
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Yeah because telling me that it came from a movie would certainly be way too hard for me to understand.

Telling you anything is hard for you to understand.

Boy you not only burned me again, you did it with a wit, and style that is so awesome I am truly burnt for three or four days. Ouch. Damn. You sure owned me today, I may have to take tomorrow off. Ouch again.
Wowie Groovie !
mikefromphilly Wrote:"What do you mean you want to wear the ribbon, you have to wear the ribbon......quick get him"

Another good reference! I like Queen's better though, sorry man.