Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milton Impressions
Zanes impressions of Milton are strikingly familiar to Adam Sandler's "Excited Southerner"

anyone familiar?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Zanes impressions of Milton are strikingly familiar to Adam Sandler's "Excited Southerner"

anyone familiar?

Good call.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Zanes impressions of Milton are strikingly familiar to Adam Sandler's "Excited Southerner"

anyone familiar?

Good call.

are you mocking me?

we need sarcasim highlights like the drop highlights
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
No, I have thought the same thing too but couldn't put my finger on it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:No, I have thought the same thing too but couldn't put my finger on it.

When I first read this I thought the end of the sentence said "but he couldn't pull my finger . . . " Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
today when zane was doing it I thought 'OK, it's def Excited Southerner' before I just thought it was similar.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:today when zane was doing it I thought 'OK, it's def Excited Southerner' before I just thought it was similar.

You've made your point.
don't care if he does sound like sandlers character. Zane is funny sandler is not anymore.