Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe's Junk Boat
Anyone else rather disappointed that Joe didn't sink?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Wish they would have sent him out further. But it was funny to watch him try to stand up on the "boat."
if i were greenday gary i woulda cut the line and drove away
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:if i were greenday gary i woulda cut the line and drove away

and taken his shirt, flip flops and phone
The water was only waist deep. I was at that stunt and looking at the water makes me hope that Joe's tetanus shot is up to date.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:The water was only waist deep. I was at that stunt and looking at the water makes me hope that Joe's tetanus shot is up to date.

you were there during the stunt?...you also tazed joe correct? do you have a job?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I've made Joe stunts my job. I'm the new Hines.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I've made Joe stunts my job. I'm the new Hines.

If I lived closer I'd be way more inclined to head out.....
0rz0ski Wrote:Anyone else rather disappointed that Joe didn't sink?

It probably would have been funnier and alot harder for Joe if the would have withheld the kiddie pool.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"

It would be nice if I could meet someone before I die, that has actually seen a bottle of ketchup, and see how to spell my damn name!
Heinz Wrote:

It would be nice if I could meet someone before I die, that has actually seen a bottle of ketchup, and see how to spell my damn name!

Settle down hunt's...
Heinz Wrote:

Hi Heinz!! I'm Queenie and I know how to spell your name. There . . . are ya happy now?? Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Heinz Wrote:

Del Monte's got his panties in a bunch.
Heinz Wrote:

Shuddup or we'll give your phone number to the Nigerian scammers.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
They go chop your dollar.
Back to Junk Boat, they should've modified it so that listeners could throw things at him. They should do a Part 2, and build a giant slingshot to shoot rotten fruit at him and try to sink him. And instead of being in water, he should be in a pool of IKB's urine. Wait, I'm supposed to post this in the WCJD suggestion thread.