Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many can you get?
http://codebox.no-ip.net/controller?page...ommonWords

I got 42/100.
That's what she said.
46/100. Damn I feel stupid for the ones I missed.
25/100

Apparently I suck at the English language.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:25/100

Hell, you had three just in that sentence.
airhornahole Wrote:
dino Wrote:25/100

Hell, you had three just in that sentence.
Yes.....I am imposing a self banning from using the english language for 5 minutes.....starting right now....
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

i know. i'm amazing.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Jo Wrote:71

i know. i'm amazing.

That's not what titan said!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!

i know. i'm amazing.
Liar, liar pants on fire.
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:

i know. i'm amazing.
Liar, liar pants on fire.

broadcast major, journalism minor. i know my words so step off little man. Tongue
I found it interesting that NO is in there but YES is not.
That's what she said.
137 .... I read a book with words in it. once... ;D
32 - I sucked at this
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Jo Wrote:
dino Wrote:Liar, liar pants on fire.

broadcast major, journalism minor. i know my words so step off little man. Tongue
I wasn't talking about your score.....I was talking about how you think you're amazing!! :Smile
Quote of the Day:
Jo Wrote:broadcast major, journalism minor. i know my words so step off little man. Tongue

Which is exactly why I feel dumb, considering I got only 27. You'd think majoring in Communications would have helped me out a bit more.
Only 35, damn I suck.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
it wouldn't let me play!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
39. bad. brain not go. time make dumb. piss.