Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 3/16/09
[Image: 7920awesome20pic20bombe.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
burnking is gone today, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I'm on today and Wed, who's covering Tues?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:burnking is gone today, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I'm on today and Wed, who's covering Tues?

I'm not going to commit yet, but if I find a pic today, I'll gladly do it.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
He asked me to cover all 3 days but i'm out of the office tomorrow so i can't. He may have asked someone, so i'm trying to figure out if he did, or if i need to find someone to do it.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:burnking is gone today, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I'm on today and Wed, who's covering Tues?

That's a terrible caption Howie, you're slipping.
Wowie Groovie !
I can do tuesday, so if anyone has pic ideas they can send em to me, or I could just poke around and find something weird.

caption:

Titan decided to take the group pic at the gathering in GR on the 13th. Needless to say, he forgot to set the timer long enough.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Rock Monster Wrote:I'm not going to commit yet, but if I find a pic today, I'll gladly do it.

Philly Mike Wrote:I can do tuesday, so if anyone has pic ideas they can send em to me, or I could just poke around and find something weird.

caption:

Titan decided to take the group pic at the gathering in GR on the 13th. Needless to say, he forgot to set the timer long enough.

sorry boys...Queenie is on it.
Why does the fat guy always ruin the picture?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:Why does the fat guy always ruin the picture?

I would argue that the fat guy made this picture 100x better!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Hmmm. So you'd rather look at a fat guy doing something silly that the girls in bikinis. Whatever floats your boat, guy.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Belly Flop. Ur doin' it wrong!
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.
Krystal Wrote:Hmmm. So you'd rather look at a fat guy doing something silly that the girls in bikinis. Whatever floats your boat, guy.

It looked like the annual get together of the Society of Douche's until Dom Deluise showed up.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Andrew the well spoken cuban has gained some weight since leaving the show.
Caption: It was a great spring break until Brit's dad showed up and tried to be young and skinny again
Kaabboosshhh !! Belly Buster..
thats gotta hurt