Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So why Biden?
Joe Biden seems to have been a bigger critic of Barrack Obama than his good friend and colleague John McCain. Biden may have been a dark horse candidate for VP in the McCain camp. Why would Obama go with Joe Biden for VP? It doesn't make any sense to me. Any thoughts?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Do you really believe Obama and McCain are friends?

Go ahead and search "biden mccain" on Youtube, here is a flavor of what you'll get.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/SKR5zPqEhDA&hl=en[/flash]
who are we even talking about. i'm a little drunk and dont understand
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jaydethespaz Wrote:who are we even talking about. i'm a little drunk and dont understand

Barack Obama selected Joe Biden to be his Vice Presidential running mate.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
speedbump Wrote:Do you really believe Obama and McCain are friends?

Go ahead and search "biden mccain" on Youtube, here is a flavor of what you'll get.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/SKR5zPqEhDA&hl=en[/flash]

That was a fine speech by Senator Biden, however Biden has been around for a long time and one speech does not a career make. He is comparable to young lion who is highly capable of confronting multiple political threats. Also I believe that he is more than capable of burning the bridges of friendship that Biden and McCain have built over the years to be one heart beat away from the ultimate prize, President of the United States. In fact he has to. If you look at past comments over the years, Biden has had alot of praise for McCain, and quite frankly it has drove the right nuts. Many on the "political right" in America have until recently have considered McCain a left wing Republican, and thus, he received love from Biden over the years.