Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FUNNY STUNT
Recently being drunk...... a couple of my friends challenged me that i couldnt eat 10 triscuits in one full minute. Me being full of pride scoffed at the what seemed "Easy" challenge but WAIT....

HOLY SHIT.... it was the hardest thing ive ever tried to do.... and the reactions from all my friends made it worse cause i was laughing 2-3 triscuits seemed to turn themselves into glue in my mouth... and when you breathe in little triscuit frayings scarf down your windpipe making you cough.... its frickin hilarious... so PLEASE... have an "Intern triscuit eating throwdown" your staff will never laugh harder...
[drop] that's super interesting. [/drop]
i smell sarcasm!!!! Sad
Eff that i dare you to eat 5 triscuits in one minute bizzzznitch!!!
hmm, I want to try it... looking for triscuits
sweenfromalbany Wrote:bizzzznitch!!!

this proves you don't know comedy
Sorry i must have to be from maine to be funny.... OH WAIT.... being from maine is funny... stay out the thread if ya wanna be a douchey a-hole....
So far I see only one person being a jerk, and here's a hit, it's somebody from Troy, NY.
potthole Wrote:So far I see only one person being a jerk, and here's a hit, it's somebody from Troy, NY.

And all this time :Smile, I thought he was from Albany.
no wonder why people say this forum is Effin gay now..... when someone posts something that might be substantial people like to clown for no reason.... i understand if no one likes my idea..... I GET IT... i was just trying to throw ideas out there...... i wasnt looking for immediate acceptance but i also wasnt looking for immediate IDIOTS..... i have read like 35 threads where i wanna say some negative bullshit but i dont.... i let shit slide... and btw TROY>ALBANY...... lick my Effin balls.... we know funny.... this is Effin new york..... this aint delaware.... and/or maine.... fags...

bite me....
ha. he takes a messageboard seriously. what a little bitch.
I like how he complains that he wasn't looking for acceptance, but yet he was the one who spazzed out after a couple of people were poking fun as his post.
sweenfromalbany Wrote:i smell sarcasm!!!! Sad

On this Board??? You should be able to taste it... ;D
All i taste is cheetos
brytn Wrote:And all this time :Smile, I thought he was from Albany.

Come on now, don't label all of crappy Albany just because of a few comedic geniuses.

Also, there's a reason Troy is referred to as the troy-let.

Just noticed this... if "troy>albany" then why aren't you sweenfromtroy?
I didnt finish reading this thread but IM from albany so let me set shit straight...Troy blows ass compared to albany, albany has SUNY and ST Rose chicks walkin around and troy has HVCC. Plus you can bar hop easier in albany....2nd, sween your a dick, and 3rd, triscuits suck ass...get a real cracker
I've done this with Saltines, and it is utterly impossible. And hilarious.

I think it would very funny if they tried this on the show.

Whoops, sorry to ruin yet another newbie pile-on. :Smile
I've tried it too and have failed multiple times. I did see one guy get it, though. Not really sure the humor would translate well over the radio, though.
sweenfromalbany Wrote:Sorry i must have to be from maine to be funny.... OH WAIT.... being from maine is funny... stay out the thread if ya wanna be a douchey a-hole....

Stay out of the message board if you going to pout. You do realize this entire board is comprised of Free Beer and Hot Wings listeners, right? Everyone here is like a pitbull, the first scent of fresh meat and they're going to attack. Whining is a good defense though. Keep that up.
I would relate this to Alan's call this morning. He said something stupid and was called out on it and they sure did let him have it! That was F'n hilarious! He had enough balls to come back with his tail between his legs and say yep, you let me have it and I laughed really hard.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
They gave him a verbal thrashing and Alan certainly impressed us all by calling back. I loved when Hot Wings told him it's too late to take him out of his commentary.
It's called "Troilet" for a reason....
burnking Wrote:Also, there's a reason Troy is referred to as the troy-let.

Mud Room Donna Wrote:It's called "Troilet" for a reason....

If one person says it, it's alleged. If two people say it, it's truth.
burnking Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Also, there's a reason Troy is referred to as the troy-let.

Mud Room Donna Wrote:It's called "Troilet" for a reason....

If one person says it, it's alleged. If two people say it, it's truth.

Sorry, I got so excited about posting "Troilet" I didn't see that you had already.
Mud Room Donna Wrote:Sorry, I got so excited about posting "Troilet" I didn't see that you had already.

No apologies necessary. It's simply the truth.
Hey guys, hey now...

The internet is serious business.
I just wanted to post the pic...

[Image: WhySoSerious.jpg]