Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Busch is a baby
I know there are at least a few Nascar fans on here. Did anyone see that tap that Carl Edwards put on Kyle Busch last night? Kyle acted like Carl put him in the wall. He just nudged him out of the way. Yeah, I am biased, I hate both Busch's but, I am also not a fan of Carl Edwards either. But, if Kyle wants to see a real bump and run, I'd point him in the direction of Dale Sr's "bump" of Terry Labonte a few years ago. Frankly, I am glad that Carl bumped him because at least he had the guts to do it. There was a race at Bristol (sorry to not be specific but, the races run together for me at times) where Jeff Burton could have put the bumper to Kyle Busch to win but, he chose not to.

At least we had an exciting race. I am ecstatic that next weekend we get to watch that snoozefest that is the California Raceway. Good thinking Nascar. Follow up a great race with a dull one. Not like you have any competition with college and pro football starting now.
I think it was perfectly fine. I think he's most upset that his attempted re-bump on the very next turn didn't work out. It was an unbelievably childish and immature thing to do for him. Great race #99