Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe Bryant > you...
He deserved MVP more than ANYBODY, Hot Wings is wrong about him and I believe all who oppose my opinion are wrong. End of discussion. Kobe is the nicest person and best NBA player currently in existence.
Nicest rapist ever...
slicedbread Wrote:He deserved MVP more than ANYBODY, Hot Wings is wrong about him and I believe all who oppose my opinion are wrong. End of discussion. Kobe is the nicest person and best NBA player currently in existence.

C'mon you didnt take Hot Wings opinion about a sports topic seriously did you ? The guy is sports retarded. I'm surprised that he was able to actually put Kobe Bryant and basketball in the same sentence. He probably got a cheat sheet from Free Beer.
Wowie Groovie !
This is absolutely crazy, I can't believe it.
slicedbread Wrote:He deserved MVP more than ANYBODY, Hot Wings is wrong about him and I believe all who oppose my opinion are wrong. End of discussion. Kobe is the nicest person and best NBA player currently in existence.

If that is true then the NBA is in a sad state
ibangzaneswife Wrote:

If that is true then the NBA is in a sad state

You are in a sad state if you care.
the only things HW knows is cars and truckstop bathrooms. Blumpkin king
dudeshadoway Wrote:Nicest rapist ever...

win
If Kobe is such a great guy why did he rip his team during the off season? The only reason they had a good season is because everyone else was pissed and wanted to show he was wrong. Once they started winning Kobe put on this front of "New Nice Guy". What happened when the C's started whipping that ass? Same old Dick-head Bryant came out. F that guy I'm glad Shaq got his ring without out that douche.
Could I have "Therapists" for $400, Alex?
atari Wrote:Could I have "Therapists" for $400, Alex?

ROTFLOL !
Wowie Groovie !