Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pube face
I would like a picture of Pube face put up!!! Big Grin What the hell could this guy look like??? And how about the Hot mom's friend???? ???
I always picture a young vanilla ice
Someone named Pubeface just joined the forum today. Maybe you can ask him.
this is pube face, i am six 4, ripped, tan, and sexy as hell
pubeface Wrote:this is pube face, i am six 4, ripped, tan, and sexy as hell

The proof is in the picture. Show a picture or don't try to pass off as great looking.
what kind of ripped, tan, sexy as hell guy would have a penguin as an avatar? if you are the pube face, I imagine you having John Belushi in his "COLLEGE" sweatshirt or something a little more cool.

Possible translation: "You've had a man's nutsack on your chin to really drive home your nickname?"
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Man, for listeners of this show you all have terrible senses of humor.

That always amazes me.
ya i got a possible translation for ya, you wish you had a nutsack to set on someones face to make for all those years your uncle spent tbaggin you while you two listened to phil collins and gave each other happilly ended massages

Vouch!

[Image: gino6.jpg]
Fistor Wrote:

Vouch!

Ewww.....
Fistor Wrote:

Vouch!

Yeah, but pubeface isn't from Jersey.
You know, if his hair was red and his face was white, he'd look just like Ronald McDonald.

I suck at photoshop so I couldn't do it myself.
Ummmmmmmm...............no comment to the pic except that you're waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy! to skinny. Honestly you don't look healthy
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
ummmmmm, well thats not me, i would put an actual pic of me in this message but i dont know how
pubeface Wrote:ummmmmm, well thats not me, i would put an actual pic of me in this message but i dont know how
Click on the [Image: img.gif] button when you reply to messages and insert the url of the image you want to upload. The url is the location of the image like when you upload the pic to photobucket or some other image hosting site.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
burnking Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Vouch!

Yeah, but pubeface isn't from Jersey.

Being born AND raised in jersey, i take great offense at that comment.
providencecrow Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Yeah, but pubeface isn't from Jersey.

Being born AND raised in jersey, i take great offense at that comment.

Yeah I agree! Although, the kids from north Jersey usually sport this look...
[Image: me.jpg]
thats what happened?
put the url between the img tags.

for example,

This is what your are supposed to put in there. The img code http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr277...411/me.jpg

hit the preview button so you can see how bad you effed it up before you post it.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
oh thats me with the feather in my hair, not exactly ripped or sexy but i got that goofy jersey kid beat
Is that before or after you climbed into bed with your mom?
burnking Wrote:Is that before or after you climbed into bed with your mom?

I think it's during
pubeface Wrote:[Image: me.jpg]

to quote producer joe..
"WOW, HOT"

where are the pubes, pubeface?
shaved, and burnking, it was right after got out of bed with your mom while you were across the hall gettin your nipples rubbed by your transvestite heshe boyfriend
pubeface Wrote:shaved, and burnking, it was right after got out of bed with your mom while you were across the hall gettin your nipples rubbed by your transvestite heshe boyfriend

BUTTSLAMMMEEEDDD!!!
nice ears dumbo. looks like you wanted to mix it up at your bro pearl chowdown party and role-play as a retarded indian. must've got all the boys a-twitter.
pubeface Wrote:shaved, and burnking, it was right after got out of bed with your mom while you were across the hall gettin your nipples rubbed by your transvestite heshe boyfriend

That explains why she was there to give me a ride a home. And who doesn't love getting their nipples rubbed?
Pube face? Have your pubes even grown IN yet? God you're like, 12 years old.
Hey Pubeface....i think you are one fine piece of man
Hate to be mean, but looks to much like a kid to even get hot and bothered over.
haha, who is that using my name as a profile name?
you diddle that girly yet?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
She has a name, Howie. It's pubeface's bitch.
burnking Wrote:She has a name, Howie. It's pubeface's bitch.

my appologies
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
haha, pubeface's bitch i like that, nope not yet, but im workin on it
pubeface Wrote:ya i got a possible translation for ya, you wish you had a nutsack to set on someones face to make for all those years your uncle spent tbaggin you while you two listened to phil collins and gave each other happilly ended massages

With a name like "Pubeface" you aren't allowed to try and throw insults at anyone else. You sit there in the corner and take your medicine.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:
pubeface Wrote:ya i got a possible translation for ya, you wish you had a nutsack to set on someones face to make for all those years your uncle spent tbaggin you while you two listened to phil collins and gave each other happilly ended massages

With a name like "Pubeface" you are allowed to try and throw insults at anyone else. You sit there in the corner and take your medicine.

?????

I think you forgot a n't
ya good one deuchebag, wow its obvious that are a total idiot, and if i were you, i would just stick suckin balls for money you useless panzee