Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 8/25/08
[Image: 17_08142008ioh.jpg]
Who would want to use their feet to walk a tightrope when you can use your mouth?
When you leave a kid to grow near an electrical wire, they will evetually grow right around it.
The other kids grew tired of throwing little Marcus' shoes over the telephone wire so they amped it up a step.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Trying to 1-up Create a Caption 8/22/08
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Instead of hanging just his underwear on the line, his mother thought she would get the whole outfit clean and dried.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
the dutch must be doing something right in their foreign policy: the worst thing that happens is someone sends a kid to bite off electricity to the capital
Guido told little Johnny if he didn't pay up, he'd hang him out to dry.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!