Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane's word scramble
Either I'm imagining things or going crazy but during the GR segment when Zane was talking about last weekends golf outing I could have sworn he said "Fogam stamble" and nobody reacted or said anything. Plus nobody has said anything on the message board except me. Maybe I'm going nuts.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Either I'm imagining things or going crazy but during the GR segment when Zane was talking about last weekends golf outing I could have sworn he said "Fogam stamble" and nobody reacted or said anything. Plus nobody has said anything on the message board except me. Maybe I'm going nuts.

sooooo, your name is maddog...and you're questioning your sanity....
jus' P Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Either I'm imagining things or going crazy but during the GR segment when Zane was talking about last weekends golf outing I could have sworn he said "Fogam stamble" and nobody reacted or said anything. Plus nobody has said anything on the message board except me. Maybe I'm going nuts.

sooooo, your name is maddog...and you're questioning your sanity....

Irony of irony's
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"