Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spud's brothers possibly busted...
Spud's better looking brothers were busted yesterday while possibly attempting to assassinate Barack Obama. I'm curious to see if they pin him as the mastermind. What a bunch of dumb mingers...

[Image: s-OBAMA-ASSASSINATION-PLOT-large.jpg]
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...08868.html

Disclaimer: Just guessing on the Spud relation. Probably only like half-brothers...
They look like the future dwellers in Idiocracy.
This is one of those threads where I just say "wow".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Ah come on Biff. All in good fun, not touchy at all. Smile

Now if I was to tell him that he looked like Titan's brother, then you could move it...
I don't use this often but it is warranted here: LMAO

Regardless of the Spud reference, I think this belongs in the political forum.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
On a serious note, I want Obama to win or lose on his own merits and if he were to be assassinated that would be, short of 9-11, the worst thing to happen in my lifetime.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
These mingers breeding would rank right up there with worst thing to happen in my lifetime...
Ha! These guys are White SUPREMECISTS?!!! WTF? How can they possibly look in the mirror and think "you know what, I am God's supreme creation".
Looks like one of them used the orange-tan spray . . . ewww gross.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
lovegrenade Wrote:Ha! These guys are White SUPREMECISTS?!!! WTF? How can they possibly look in the mirror and think "you know what, I am God's supreme creation".

Why does it got to be white, man??
huh?
Admin Wrote:On a serious note, I want Obama to win or lose on his own merits and if he were to be assassinated that would be, short of 9-11, the worst thing to happen in my lifetime.

I agree. i'm all for obama right now! Big Grinwhoooooo! ;D
I would get really angry if some a-hole shot him
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jaydethespaz Wrote:
Admin Wrote:On a serious note, I want Obama to win or lose on his own merits and if he were to be assassinated that would be, short of 9-11, the worst thing to happen in my lifetime.

I agree. i'm all for obama right now! Big Grinwhoooooo! ;D
I would get really angry if some a-hole shot him

Honestly, I pretty comfortable with either candidate, but I prefer McCain & Palin. Having said that, it would be a true travesty and abomination to have any of our current candidates to be assassinated. On this last sentiment I hope I speak for every one on this board.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"