Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrity Name game
Sorry . . .

[Image: PeaceManM.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Greg Biffle. - Nascar
Hey Khef - how do you get Greg Biffle out of Ahmet Emuukha Rodan Zappa.

Just wondering . . .
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'm more concerned about how you get Greg Biffle INTO Ahmet Emuukha Rodan Zappa.
hotzester Wrote:Nope.

Ahmet Emuukha Rodan Zappa.

Now we're done. Unless you want to count Diva Thin Muffin Pigeen Zappa, but I wouldn't, because she's not a celebrity.

How about Ahmet Ertegun, Founding Chairman of Atlantic Records! I WIN!

[Image: 12811083-12811087-slarge.jpg][Image: slide4.jpg]
With that, I throw my red flag onto the field, requesting a review by the officials.
hotzester Wrote:With that, I throw my red flag onto the field, requesting a review by the officials.

Check it out for yourself, I ain't lying!
Oh, I don't doubt that he's a real person. My request for review is whether or not he'd be best classified as a celebrity.
count it, and the foul, Ahmet Ertegun is in.
Now he's gone, so I have heard
Rorring strones, he barely blurbed;

Atlantic Records he helped start
New York Cosmos; he was a part

Sweet Sixteen and Chains of Love
By his pen he did dub

Riddle me this, oh puzzler's fine..
Under what name was he defined?
Is there a rule that the person needs to be alive? I can't remember.

Anyway, while we check the rulebook, ponder this.

Ahmet Calik - Number 785 on Forbes' Billionaires of 2008.
Does not have to be alive, just a celebrity. I vote OK on Ahmet Calik.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Ahmet Zogu
The first king of Albania from 1928-1939. Undecided
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Queenie Wrote:Hey Khef - how do you get Greg Biffle out of Ahmet Emuukha Rodan Zappa.

Just wondering . . .

I have no friggin clue as to why I typed that. I must've been on the wrong page. I thought i was posting after someon put Greg Daniels. DOH. WTF (I'm thtoopid) I bet I would have bad luck managing a denny's. I'm a douchebag.
if Ahmet Zogu is fair, the game is gone.
Sweet, what do I win?
Rock Monster Wrote:Sweet, what do I win?

If you can use Ahmet Zogu, i'm going to use Leka Zogu (the current King and ruler of Albania).
son of a bitch.... ???
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Sweet, what do I win?

If you can use Ahmet Zogu, i'm going to use Leka Zogu (the current King and ruler of Albania).

According to Wikipedia, he is known as Leka, Crown Prince of Albania, not Leka Zogu.
Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:If you can use Ahmet Zogu, i'm going to use Leka Zogu (the current King and ruler of Albania).

According to Wikipedia, he is known as Leka, Crown Prince of Albania, not Leka Zogu.

Isn't fact checker kinda like pecker checker?
Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:If you can use Ahmet Zogu, i'm going to use Leka Zogu (the current King and ruler of Albania).

Well at least he is still alive!! Wink
Queenie keeps the game alive, but not for long...count it and the foul

+1