Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dude shadoway
I would like to hear some of the Dude Shadoway interviews. When I click on the link to his site and then on interviews, there is just a pic of a tape player and nothing happens.
I think that is part of the joke of the "Dude Shadoway" bit. I did the same thing.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
They used to be on there but they got removed a while ago.
anyone know where I can hear them? I have seen one on you-tube, but no others.
some possibilities for what pubeface looks like
[Image: page-100-03.jpg]
[Image: img_36.gif]
or this douche.
[Image: orlando-bloom-superman.jpg]
fullmetal Wrote:some possibilities for what pubeface looks like
[Image: page-100-03.jpg]
[Image: img_36.gif]
or this douche.
[Image: orlando-bloom-superman.jpg]

I think you have the wrong thread.
I put the Carson Daly one up on youtube a few months back. That's the only one I know about.
Yeah. I know they are doing anymore Dude interviews. That's all well and good but it'd be nice to have the old ones available to listen to. For me it's total cringe when I hear them the first time but once that first viewing is over I think they're incredibly hilarious the second time through. Same with Internviews.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
There is another Dude Shadoway thread a few pages back. It has links to some of the old segments. You'll have to find it though because I don't have time.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I still have never heard why the Dude Shadoway interviews stopped. I miss it every time they bring it up.
because Dude's dead
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Dude Shadoway is not anymore dead than Eric Zane is. Zane is the dude.
they stopped doing the dude because it was a bit they stole from a radio station in the twin cities and they didn't want it to be weird for anyone listenening from st cloud
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
where's your proof? not that I actually care, I just miss the dude, but I think crap celebrities finally got wise to the game...damn them.
lurkingfinger Wrote:Dude Shadoway is not anymore dead than Eric Zane is. Zane is the dude.

I can't believe people still think this. :Smile
I just found out that Dude was actually on life support until just recently. I, too, was told he had passed but since I know sources close to the show I was finally let in on the truth. Until just a moment ago I didn't have permission to make this information public:

Being that he is Zane's uncle, Zane had to take that time off to give family support to the request to pull the plug. It was hard on all the guys and that's why they were tight lipped on Zane's absence.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Being that he is Zane's uncle,

No shit? That I didn't know.

Yeesh, what a blow to the Zane fam.
Fistor Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Being that he is Zane's uncle,

No shit? That I didn't know.

It had been rumored for quite some time but I finally got confirmation.

The whole thing is still a pretty touchy subject for the guys on the show.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:No shit? That I didn't know.

It had been rumored for quite some time but I finally got confirmation.

The whole thing is still a pretty touchy subject for the guys on the show.

Pretty understandable.
wow, i can imagine what Zane's going through.
Aw man, I thought Dude was Zanes dad! ???
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I want to know where I can find the Paul Kankle dude interview! Now that was a good one. Okay so what's fact here is is Zane or his relative. I truly think it's one of the guys but which one not sure
you guys are retards, dude isnt zanes dad or uncle its ZANE!!! cmon you cant tell, it sounds just like him
snaphu Wrote:it sounds just like him

because they're related :'(
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
no really it is zane. i know this for a fact.
snaphu Wrote:you guys are retards, dude isnt zanes dad or uncle its ZANE!!! cmon you cant tell, it sounds just like him

I can tell you with 100% certainty that you are not correct. I have first hand knowledge. It's part of the reason that there was such a long gap between the "Family Feud" episodes. Zane's family was still mourning Dude's passing.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
i know why zane was gone and it wasnt bc of a passing family memeber. I live real close to him ____ so i see him alot. also you are a 100%wrong, dude is zane!

I've made a slight edit to this post. For the privacy of the members of the radio show, please do not post specifics about where they live... i.e. the city they live in.

~p
snaphu Wrote:i know why zane was gone and it wasnt bc of a passing family memeber. I live real close to him (in jenison) so i see him alot. also you are a 100%wrong, dude is zane!

It's sad that your first three posts on this board were completely filled with wrongness.
snaphu Wrote:i know why zane was gone and it wasnt bc of a passing family memeber. I live real close to him (in jenison) so i see him alot. also you are a 100%wrong, dude is zane!

You make baby Jesus weep.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Really!?! How long have you guys been listening to the show? I am 100% positive that zane is the dude. The only reason they stopped doing the dude segement is because their agent thought they could get in legal trouble for doing it. In fact they referenced that on the air shortly after they quit doing the bit. I cant believe you guys cant tell by the voice alone. You make baby mohammad weep, so there!
snaphu Wrote:Really!?! How long have you guys been listening to the show? I am 100% positive that zane is the dude. The only reason they stopped doing the dude segement is because their agent thought they could get in legal trouble for doing it. In fact they referenced that on the air shortly after they quit doing the bit. I cant believe you guys cant tell by the voice alone. You make baby mohammad weep, so there!

I've been listening for a very long time....maybe 2-3 months after they came to GR

Dude = Zane's Uncle
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Then do think that zane was gone for a little while bc his uncle "the dude" was sick. and do you also think that the picture of the old man smoking on the dudes website is actually the dude who is actually zanes uncle? Just think about it, when have they ever brought anyone into the studio to do interviews (never). also Zanes dad is from armenia do you think all of zanes dad's brothers moved to the us along with him. All you need to do is listen to the dudes voice, you can tell its zane
snaphu Wrote:Really!?! How long have you guys been listening to the show? I am 100% positive that zane is the dude. The only reason they stopped doing the dude segement is because their agent thought they could get in legal trouble for doing it. In fact they referenced that on the air shortly after they quit doing the bit. I cant believe you guys cant tell by the voice alone. You make baby mohammad weep, so there!

change your name again

All I know is that changing your user name doesn't change the fact that you're choosing wrongness by continuing to post in this manner.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
snaphu Wrote:Then do think that zane was gone for a little while bc his uncle "the dude" was sick. and do you also think that the picture of the old man smoking on the dudes website is actually the dude who is actually zanes uncle? Just think about it, when have they ever brought anyone into the studio to do interviews (never). also Zanes dad is from armenia do you think all of zanes dad's brothers moved to the us along with him. All you need to do is listen to the dudes voice, you can tell its zane

Dude immigrated here long before Ruben. Dude told Ruben about it and Ruben worked hard to earn enough money for the boat ride. If you listen to Ruben talk he sounds almost exactly like Dude.

I'm sorry man but I know the guys on the show well and you're being wrong.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
oooo oh no i might get bad karma points. it still doesnt change the fact that you 2 are both equally retarded and equally wrong. zanes uncle? are you serious? Effing idiots!
Speaking of retarded.........it's spelled "AYDS".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I LIVE BY ZANE!! I know him and his family personally! and way to make up a story about dude migrating here and then telling ruben about it, thats super creative. keep trying.
snaphu Wrote:oooo oh no i might get bad karma points. it still doesnt change the fact that you 2 are both equally retarded and equally wrong. zanes uncle? are you serious? effing idiots!

next you're going to tell us that Zane doesn't sleep in a drawer
snaphu Wrote:I LIVE BY ZANE!! I know him and his family personally! and way to make up a story about dude migrating here and then telling ruben about it, thats super creative. keep trying.

I get it. You're the annoying guy who showed up on his porch one day and creeped the hell out of him. He ranted about you for a long time and now you're seeking your revenge by trying to accuse Zane of being his uncle. Wow, that's kinda warped dude.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.