Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 8/27/08
[Image: 08_08142008ioh.jpg]
See? I told you that I was a man!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
See you really are Winona Ryder's long lost twin sister....
Now do you understand what a blumpkin is?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Yes!! Can you believe I ate that whole thing?
haha, kurt busch is the father!
The length of Hot Wings' schlong is finally revealed.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
... and here's the pictures titan took through your window.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Finally, the story of Joe and Nikki's breakup is revealed.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Girls can't help the natural reaction of opening their mouths when shown a picture of burnking.
Ha, ha, you slept with your 90 year old professor for a D!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Looks like these ladies were lucky enough to find the fruit truck near the prison.
airhornahole Wrote:Looks like these ladies were lucky enough to find the fruit truck near the prison.

*Whammo!!*
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
burnking Wrote:Girls can't help the natural reaction of opening their mouths when shown a picture of burnking.

:o How can a grown man have such a small schwantz?? :o
Rock Monster Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Girls can't help the natural reaction of opening their mouths when shown a picture of burnking.

:o How can a grown man have such a small schwantz?? :o

Wow, I didn't see it going in that direction. Well done.

"holy crap! elephant man had a brother!?"
Jo Wrote:

"holy crap! elephant man had a brother!?"

Thanks?
mikefromphilly Wrote:See you really are Winona Ryder's long lost twin sister....

Winona Ryder reacting to the bill for all the clothes she stole.

Sigh. C'mon you're better than that.
Wowie Groovie !
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Ha, ha, you slept with your 90 year old professor for a D!

HA ! And ... HA ! Winner !
Wowie Groovie !