Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WCJD - Cow Part Gauntlet/Human Carwash Part 2
My stomach churns just thinking about getting peppered with slimy cow brains/entrails.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
F'n Phone!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I'm pissed that the phone cut out, but hearing Joe sound so disgusted and nearly puking made me spit out my coffee because I couldn't stop laughing.
Amateur News Enthusiast Green Day Gary better not have F'd up the video!
Quote of the Day:
coincedently, next week Puddin' is doing "Bull part gauntlet".
Jo Wrote:coincedently, next week Puddin' is doing "Bull part gauntlet".

Seriously? I don't know who Puddin' is and don't listen. If he does, it will completely define him as a no talent loser.
airhornahole Wrote:
Jo Wrote:coincedently, next week Puddin' is doing "Bull part gauntlet".

Seriously? I don't know who Puddin' is and don't listen. If he does, it will completely define him as a no talent loser.

no, but it's not beyond him to copy this stunt. he copies most of FBHW's popular stuff.
airhornahole Wrote:Seriously? I don't know who Puddin' is and don't listen. If he does, it will completely define him as a no talent loser.

Too late. He was defined as this before he even first hit the air when he wanted to stick things in the microwave to see what happened.

Douche bag
Quote of the Day:
Like I said, I don't listen to him. But, based on the discussions on this board. I guess I wouldn't put it past him.
"THEY'RE SCRAPING COW BRAINS OFF MY CHEST!"
I worked a meat packing plant for a summer one time. All the guys who worked the kill floor smoked pot before they went in, and at lunch break. They kill,gut and then hang them in a freezer for a day before they cut up the meat. The lead guy would then saw up the sides and put them on a conveyer belt. I was a "de-boner" of ribs. Cutting frozen beef really sucks. One slip of the knife on a bone dulls the blade. I spent all my breaks trying to sharpen' my knives.

It never bothered me. I still love beef.
"I worked a meat packing plant"
"I was a "de-boner"
"One slip of the knife on a bone "
"I spent all my breaks trying to sharpen' my knives"
"I still love beef."

... you worked at cowboy gay camp, didn't you?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:"I worked a meat packing plant"
"I was a "de-boner"
"One slip of the knife on a bone "
"I spent all my breaks trying to sharpen' my knives"
"I still love beef."

... you worked at cowboy gay camp, didn't you?

Work? hell no...I volunteered!!!
Where is the video!?
FreeLiquor Wrote:Where is the video!?

Rarely do they get the vids up same day. Usually a day later.
Oh ok. I've never really anticipated one like this before so I never noticed. Joe really should look into getting some kind of water/impact proof case for his phone.
Didn't get to hear any of it, but am eager to see the video.
Video is now up.

http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com/joedo...untlet.wmv
Quote of the Day:
saaweeet
dino Wrote:Video is now up.

http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com/joedo...untlet.wmv

I have no sound, but I thought I was gonna upchuck just watching it. [Image: eck03.gif]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I wanna see carwash 2. Wonder when that'll be up.
Quote of the Day:
effin' awesome. I heard the radio .. ie the phone hanging up, the video was great. I liked how a cop was there throwing the stuff too. Tax dollars at work!!
Cud o's to Joe!! That was almost as hilarious as Paint ball Gauntlet!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I wish they would've let him run it again. He told everyone to go pick up the pieces to do it again and everyone got back in line with them. Then right when he was about to go again they pulled the plug and went to break. That would've made this awesome.
Were there two children throwing stuff in that video?
potthole Wrote:Were there two children throwing stuff in that video?

I saw that too. A couple of young girls.
God that stunt was funny! I was one of those yelling at my radio when the phone cut out, but when he said "you can do it again" and got pelted without the helmet, it was awesome. I never heard what happend during the car ride and the carwash tho, but he prolly froze!

It was cool!

Poor Joe!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
airhornahole Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Were there two children throwing stuff in that video?

I saw that too. A couple of young girls.

That wasn't the first kid that got into one of Joe's stunts. Did any one see the little boy at the weight room in "Roid Head a-hole" stunt?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Is this going on Youtube? Or, is there a way to view these videos on a Mac?
I kinda thought Joe was "ok".... not too terribly funny, just ok...
But after hearing the Cow Part Gauntlet.... OMG! I nearly peed myself driving in to work! He has completely catapulted his "ok" ranking, with me, to a "off the charts" rating! OMG I LOVE YOU JOE.
Incredibly hilarious... and the car wash afterwards... sigh... good stuff....
Love you all!
Keep the sarcasm coming and keep us laughing OUT LARD!
;-)
Devilmaker Wrote:Is this going on Youtube? Or, is there a way to view these videos on a Mac?

Yeah, ditch the Mac. Tongue
To watch the Videos on a Mac download the VLC Media Player, it will let you watch Windows Media Files on a Mac
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
voya Wrote:laughing OUT LARD!

thats what you get for eating during the show
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"