Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ch-ch-ch-changes
I merged some boards into others because they weren't being used to often.

Gone is "Sportier Than Thou" merged with the ICWTTA board.

WHWT, DTZ, WCJD are all now included in the FB&HW board.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
That's UnAmerican !
Wowie Groovie !
You would say such.
thank you! I prefer it all together rather than having to look through a ton of different onces
urgh, I'm a mood killer, but I don't like having to wade through sports stuff to get to nonsense stuff Smile
Admin Wrote:I merged some boards into others because they weren't being used to often.

Just don't think that board looks as great with all four of these topics merged together. Don't get me wrong, but part of the awesomeness of the board is that it is easy to find what you wanted to talk about. Now not so easy. Plus the board is spot lighting some of the things that makes the show great. WHWT, DTZ, and WCJD deserve there own boards. Please put the board back to it's former glory, and easier to post through look.
lokizilla Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I merged some boards into others because they weren't being used to often.

Just don't think that board looks as great with all four of these topics merged together. Don't get me wrong, but part of the awesomeness of the board is that it is easy to find what you wanted to talk about. Now not so easy. Plus the board is spot lighting some of the things that makes the show great. WHWT, DTZ, and WCJD deserve there own boards. Please put the board back to it's former glory, and easier to post through look.

Gotta say I totally agree, not sure why Biff felt the need to clutter everything up like this. Moderators are generally sticklers for neatness and keeping posts in their proper place. Now it's just a big ole mess.
Wowie Groovie !
me no like. as it's been said, it's cluttered and i bet this will increase how often a newbie starts a thread that's already been started.

but whatever you decide is cool. no biggie.
About the only board I wish wasn't merged was the What Can Joe Do board, that had a fair amount of activity, much more than the DTZ or WHWT board. I don't mind those two getting merged.
The masses have spoken. I thought it was too spread out but I can change it back.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Since there is such a small amount of traffic in the former WHWT and DTZ forums I have left them merged with the FBHW forum.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Since there is such a small amount of traffic in the former WHWT and DTZ forums I have left them merged with the FBHW forum.

Thanks for listening to our pleas. At least there was some compromise on it. I can say I can take this new turn a little better.
lokizilla Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Since there is such a small amount of traffic in the former WHWT and DTZ forums I have left them merged with the FBHW forum.

Thanks for listening to our pleas. At least there was some compromise on it. I can say I can take this new turn a little better.

Yes, I agree also. The last move was the best one.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Thanks, Biff. I completely agree with leaving WHWT and DTZ merged, those sections never had a ton of activity.
Biff, I'm not gay or anything, but if you were right here I'd totally make out with you and let you feel my nipples.

What were we talking about?