Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paid for my podcast on thursday?
And i still havent got anything in reply from the show.. only from paypal :-X When should i expect a reply?
Most likely Tuesday being that it is a holiday weekend. If you don't hear anything by the end of the day on Tuesday then e-mail Dean (deanhunt @t chartermi . net)
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Heck I paid for mine last week Tuesday, it's been a week and Still haven't heard anything, I shot an email to, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:deanno@mywebtown.com">deanno@mywebtown.com</a><!-- e -->.
This blows....
Give it some time, it usually takes 5-7 business days. Dean is working on a new website for FB&HW, be patient. I got mine in 6 days (business days, not including weekends)
Mine took awhile, too, about a week. It seems like it's a goofy system and has to pass through a few different hands before you get it, but it's well worth it. Plus, they make the last few days available for download so you can make up for the days you were waiting.
When I did it the first time last year it took about a week. When I renewed it last month "and I think it was a Sunday) I got it within the hour
oh hell, just found the link, email that it was spam, it was sent to me on Aug. 26th....
I find that spam filters cause more harm than good.