Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's see you: high school edition
boizalynne Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:That's because you can't get a date in real life.

Of all the pictures I have seen on this board, I think I have seen probably 2 "hotties," most not bad, but not hot, and a couple that I find repulsive. I will refrain from giving names to protect the innocent.

Well... I see that you still have not posted a picture of yourself... it is easy to judge people as 'repulsive', or whatever the hell else you said when you don't even give us a glimpse of you.... All you have done is make everyone who did have the balls to post a pic wonder if they are the fugly ones....

Whoa... slow down. Im sorry if I offended you by thinking a few people on here are ugly. If people are really wondering if I think they are fugly or not, they need a life. Who care what some dick on a message board thinks of them. As far as me not posting a picture, like I have already said, if you were to read this thread, I don't have any of me here at work. At home I have more of a life than to post a pic on a message board to make a few people happy.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Well... I see that you still have not posted a picture of yourself... it is easy to judge people as 'repulsive', or whatever the hell else you said when you don't even give us a glimpse of you.... All you have done is make everyone who did have the balls to post a pic wonder if they are the fugly ones....

Whoa... slow down. Im sorry if I offended you by thinking a few people on here are ugly. If people are really wondering if I think they are fugly or not, they need a life. Who care what some dick on a message board thinks of them. As far as me not posting a picture, like I have already said, if you were to read this thread, I don't have any of me here at work. At home I have more of a life than to post a pic on a message board to make a few people happy.

Oh no... personally I am not offended... I know I'm not ugly.... I just know that it isn't too fair of you to say something like that when you know it is just going to have people wondering who you could be talking about. No matter if you are some random 'dick' on a msg board or someone personally known for years, thinking someone thinks you are 'repulsive' is enough to ruin anyones day.... and I was simply pointing out that you have not posted a pic, whatever your reasoning for not posting a pic, you have no right to say something like that unless you can post a pic of yourself to be scrutinized publically...... it is just common courtesy.....
boizalynne Wrote:... I know I'm not ugly....

No, you are not ugly. You have a huge F'n tongue Smile
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
The point of the post was to call out prynce for thinking everything with a vagina is hot. Calm down. It's a message board. I don't think many people are going to be wondering if I think they are ugly.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
*whisper* Rock Monster, you think i'm handsome?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Rock Monster Wrote:The point of the post was to call out prynce for thinking everything with a vagina is hot.

and what a valuable contribution that was. thanks ever so much.

someone post a stupid high school pic for christ's sake.
dingdongyo Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:The point of the post was to call out prynce for thinking everything with a vagina is hot.

I agree... sorry for getting off topic. :-[
dingdongyo Wrote:

I would but I don't have one at work. I'll see if I can get one scanned tonight. I've got a sweet one with my guitar Smile
(by sweet I mean completely douchey lookin)
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:*whisper* Rock Monster, you think i'm handsome?

I can't answer that... it's off topic, and I may hurt someones feelings.

... and I'm not gay.
[Image: mullet.jpg]

It's not me. But it's a stupid high school pic.
Rock Monster Wrote:The point of the post was to call out prynce for thinking everything with a vagina is hot. Calm down. It's a message board. I don't think many people are going to be wondering if I think they are ugly.
And the point of my post was to call out the fact that your post was tactless and off-color.... but I have already been smited (probably by you) for posting my opinion, so I guess I have made my point...
So lets stop making snide comments in my direction such as "I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings..."
Moving on, no hard feelings... We're all friends here...
boizalynne Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:The point of the post was to call out prynce for thinking everything with a vagina is hot. Calm down. It's a message board. I don't think many people are going to be wondering if I think they are ugly.
And the point of my post was to call out the fact that your post was tactless and off-color.... but I have already been smited (probably by you) for posting my opinion, so I guess I have made my point...
So lets stop making snide comments in my direction such as "I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings..."

Have you read ANY threads on this board? It's all tactless and off color. If I say something that may hurt someones feelings, I know that I will get a tactless ticket, and I'll be sure not to post it in the future.
Rock Monster Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:And the point of my post was to call out the fact that your post was tactless and off-color.... but I have already been smited (probably by you) for posting my opinion, so I guess I have made my point...

Have you read ANY threads on this board? It's all tactless and off color. If I say something that may hurt someones feelings, I know that I will get a tactless ticket, and I'll be sure not to post it in the future.
yes yes, but generally the tactless-ness is in a joking manner, not in a way such as "some of these chicks who had the balls to actually post their pictures are REPULSIVE"
This argument is completely redundant... please PLEASE lets just let it go alright...
I have made my point, you have made yours...
This stupid going around in circles is totally off topic from this threads purpose...
Still not me.

[Image: NHS82-83001.jpg]
boizalynne Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Have you read ANY threads on this board? It's all tactless and off color. If I say something that may hurt someones feelings, I know that I will get a tactless ticket, and I'll be sure not to post it in the future.
yes yes, but generally the tactless-ness is in a joking manner, not in a way such as "some of these chicks who had the balls to actually post their pictures are REPULSIVE"
This argument is completely redundant... please PLEASE lets just let it go alright...
I have made my point, you have made yours...
This stupid going around in circles is totally off topic from this threads purpose...

I had already let it go... and apologized for getting off topic.

Rock Monster Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:and what a valuable contribution that was. thanks ever so much.

I agree... sorry for getting off topic. :-[
FWIW, if there exists a "repulsive" female on this board, I have yet to see visual evidence of her.
airhornahole Wrote:Still not me.

i appreciate the effort, but i want to see your high school pics and laugh at your expense. can we make that happen?
dingdongyo Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:Still not me.

i appreciate the effort, but i want to see your high school pics and laugh at your expense. can we make that happen?

Only if I want to get fired. ie ... Ain't gonna happen.
dingdongyo Wrote:i'm just barely gonna get my entry in, but first off...

Peachs Wrote:haha mine'll take the cake for sure... just you wait... lol

[Image: sailorscouts.jpg]

I'm the redhead on the left in the sailor mars costume, the other two are Kaite and Lauren, my best pals.. this was freshman year so, 1998

... you just got exalted, because that's as close as i can get to bowing in front of you. that took balls. good stuff.

aw, thanks! I appreciate.... Shaun calls me a dork every time I look at that picture.... it was def. good times...
dino Wrote:Did you by chance go to a "Little People" school?

No, I went to thug life school. We were the Bombers. Yea, that's right. Bombs.

[Image: sayreville.jpg]
That's what she said.
We were the Hatchets. Bad Axe High School Hatchets!
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Rock Monster Wrote:
The Prynce Wrote:I want every female on this board, I think. They're all kinda hot...

That's because you can't get a date in real life.

Of all the pictures I have seen on this board, I think I have seen probably 2 "hotties," most not bad, but not hot, and a couple that I find repulsive. I will refrain from giving names to protect the innocent.

That'd explain both my kid and the fact that I can't recall the last time I wasn't involved with someone. 2000, I think. Dick,

I've yet to see any repulsive females on this thread. Some hot, some less hot. Being a positive person, I decided to just cluster the more attractive and less attractive together and labled them 'kinda hot' as to not be a dick. I see that's a roll you've long since filled.

-=The Prynce
Where I went to school.

[Image: dls.jpg]

The Pilots
ok, logos are fun, too:

[Image: bluedeviltm7.gif]

lewiston blue devils
Hey I was a red devil!!

[Image: 11125423oq41.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Hey I was a red devil!!

WOW! You look the same as you did in HS!! What's your secret? (besides photoshop)
http://talonse.com/sg1.jpg
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:http://talonse.com/sg1.jpg

NO WAY!
Queenie Wrote:Hey I was a red devil!!

You look like you're about to bust some Cheer Fu moves and kick some ass.
Wowie Groovie !
[Image: clapph5.gif]

[Image: lighter.gif]
look at what i found on myspace today.

[Image: js.png]
Titan got new glasses.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
My eyes are burning >Sad
Quote of the Day:
That calander is going to kick ass.
Ok, I found it. Freshman year in high school:

[Image: JaniceCheer.gif]
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Ok, I found it. Freshman year in high school:

i'd hit it ;D
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Ok, I found it. Freshman year in high school:

i'd hit it ;D

excuse me?
Saddle shoes!! I love it!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Saddle shoes!! I love it!

Shows the authenticity, huh?

Not to mention how old I am . . .