Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe it's just me.....
Did anyone else have a problem with segment 7? "HW Springsteen Story"? Normally I'd just assume it was a problem for everyone, but I was watching it download earlier and the power in my house went out while that segment was downloading. When it came back on, I could download everything else, but it won't let me download segment 7. Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this? I tried unsubscribing and subscribing again
Try standing on your head, clap 3 times, and re-download. If that doesn't work... I out of ideas.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
It probably started the download & thinks its completed. You will need to delete the 'corrupted file' if it is in the directory, or delete the temporary files.

Try that, this problem has happened to be once. Deleting the corrupt file worked for me!
It worked! I thought I had deleted it, but I finally found it. Thanks a bunch, now I get to hear Hot Wings' Springsteen story, I hope it's worth it haha