Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say Nice Things About Freebeer, So On and So Forth
Seems FB is having issues this morning, so on and so forth....

Let's all say something nice about him and make him feel more confident about himself.

You speak with great annunciation and so on and so forth.
I'm on the air Sundays 6p-10pm. Listen Live @ Q103Albany.com
He may say things funny, weird, or terribly awkward, but it really does bring joy to all of us listeners who get to laugh at him : )

keep it up
:-*
We love you Freebeer!!! Kisses, hugs, so on and so forth!!
:-* :-* :-* :-*
On a flashback recently someone called Freebeer a pompous a-hole. I got really mad and thought "Free Beer rules. If it weren't for Free Beer I wouldn't be as big of a fan of the show. That guy is a jerk and should get banned."

I was mad for like half a day and then realized, the reason I like FB so much is because I am a lot like him and I, myself, am a pompous a-hole. So yes, he is a pompous a-hole, but hey, so am I.
i love your singing, so on and so forth
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
You're great at insulting things, son on and so forth
Not only does the Burn King keep the show flowing, so on and so forth, but he also keeps us laughing with his bass ackwards way of speaking, so on and so forth.

Love you Kurn Bing!!
wienerpoopie Wrote:i love your singing, so on and so forth

♫♪BELIEVE WHAT I SAAYY♫♪
bree feer is the best ever finally someone else who makes terrible word scrambles and has neck queefs and all this time I thought I was all alone!
I love you Free Beer, you give the second best handjob that I've ever received. Settle down Zane, you still give the best, so on and so forth...
I never really paid any attention or realized he said it that much until today when Zane played all the clips. Now I see what they are talking about, but does it really matter?
free beer has provided some of the funniest moments on the show with his awkwardness... his absent-minded repetition of the phone number, his ron burgundy moments, the aptly named free beerisms... everything that's been posted here is kind of a crap sandwich, but truthfully, this is why we love him
theres no AND its just "So on, so forth"
If it wasn't for freebeer, we wouldn't know the phone number... and so on, so forth.
If Free Beer wasn't around... then the show would be COMPLETELY entertaining. He really drags is down with his boring.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I love Free beer. He is a fellow word scrambler and its hilarious when he has those moments. I love the neck quiefs too!
:-*I absolutely love Free Beer! I too have bouts of word scrambles. I thought I was the only one.
Free Beer is Freetastic so on and so forth
Way to go FB, forgetting the second page of the e-mail you were trying to share.
Freebeer,
Without your isms and antics the show wouldn't be the same! It's those kind of things that give the show character. I don't know why everyone is giving you a hard time about this, but I think it's cool. All of those little sayings are funny, especially "all facts" after something ridiculous is said. Makes my chuckle every time........
cyborgmexican Wrote:theres no AND its just "So on, so forth"

Way to kill the mood!! (so on, so forth...)
I'm on the air Sundays 6p-10pm. Listen Live @ Q103Albany.com